[2.2] Lasgo's Tanky Crit Spectral Summoner Atziri viable

"
xprimalfuryx wrote:

Very interesting link. Thank you very much!
Insane values.
IGN: Scordalia_
note to self, spectre is trash while leveling, literally 5 linked them at once I got to act 3 normal and wow is GGG moronic. Perandus groups DESTROY these sentinels and if I ran defensive auras they would do 0 damage, they barely do damage as it is this early.
"
JohnnyManziel wrote:
Alright so I got some questions here: (first off great build, I LOL'd at your videos from Atziri because of that damage)

1: how did you level? Did you just go straight summoner the whole time? If not when did you swap over?

2: any chance you could put together some progression trees? Such as say a level 60 tree and 80 tree etc

3: actually thats all I have, again great build, probably gonna start leveling a witch tonight for it

1. i leveled looong ago as pure zombie build. came back this year after long pause.
nowdays i level up supportish aura/curse chars with srs / tabula / prism

2. added some milestones into progreessin and i am working on that

"
DokyDok wrote:
Do you think it's doable with a lorica instead of a shavronne ? Seems like the lose of energy shield is gonna be huge.

-Suprisingly Energy sield is not the problem 3-4k is for low maps ok (for softcore)
you wont be able to roll 6 offcolors on solaris - chance is aprox 1:61000

"
JohnnyManziel wrote:
Oh and as a follow up, any gems you recommend to have quality on specifically?

-i dont remember now any gamechanging quality of gem enfeeble quality gem is ok, crit dmg gem is ok/ spectre movement speed is fine (u will convocate them anyways)
-there is two actually with high priority : quality on blasphemy and curse on hit (also these are gems worth vaaling for 23Q instead of lvl)

Edit : info about blashpemy and curse on hit
what does not oneshot you gives you XP
Last edited by l4sg0 on Mar 15, 2016, 7:10:11 AM
might be a fun build someday in a normal league but perandus is a joke. The spectres rape everything in sight but the moment a perandus groups shows up they all die no matter how defensive you have them spect. I've been using grace, purity of elements, bone offering and even re did the tree to spec minion life but it doesn't matter. It's a shame GGG fucked up and ruined summoners for this league.
"
JohnnyManziel wrote:
might be a fun build someday in a normal league but perandus is a joke. The spectres rape everything in sight but the moment a perandus groups shows up they all die no matter how defensive you have them spect. I've been using grace, purity of elements, bone offering and even re did the tree to spec minion life but it doesn't matter. It's a shame GGG fucked up and ruined summoners for this league.

sorry to hear that. i have really no experience with perandus mobs personally or what exactly they do as dmg-vise or behave. what i asked friends in mine friendlist they act like a strongbox mobs and can overwhelm you.
in this case maybe quicksilver flask click box and convocation your summons snipe them from far away - can help?
what does not oneshot you gives you XP
First of all, great build. These critical hits raze enemies into the ground. And faster than a lot of builds too.

The thing is, with these new updates to the build, the post is relatively messy.
When do you think it will be rewritten? I'm not saying it has to be done soon (as we all obviously have lives), but it would be nice, as some newcomers to this build may be a little confused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info