2.2.0g Patch Notes

"
TheMaker51 wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.2.0g
  • Fixed a bug where some swords with the Perandus Weapon Effect would crash the client and then make that character unable to be used.

Holy mother of bugs, batman!
This was unfortunately a bug that I experienced! Glad it's fixed now. :)
"
clclient

You chaps need to proof-read the in-game patch notes. Because every single player sees those, not everyone reads these corrected forum threads.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Mar 9, 2016, 3:38:11 AM
When will we get our free ascendancy points in Standard league??
"
aff1nity wrote:
When will we get our free ascendancy points in Standard league??

We all wait

Meh

Ggg says nothing
this update corrupted my game and now i have to redownload it :(
"
zoocubes wrote:
this update corrupted my game and now i have to redownload it :(

Me too. Every once in a while, not with every patch, the content file becomes corrupted and requires a full reload. I feel for my fellow exiles with slow download speeds.
Still waiting on the patch that puts an end to this "game seemingly freezes for a second or two and then catches up in fast forward mode" I've been experiencing since the start of ascendancy. Happens often enough to be really bothersome
Thank you GGG, keep up the good work
Thank you indeed! I got a crash for the first time ever in PoE the other night by getting leap slammed by some moron in arsenal.
Censored.
"
zankioh wrote:
Still waiting on the patch that puts an end to this "game seemingly freezes for a second or two and then catches up in fast forward mode" I've been experiencing since the start of ascendancy. Happens often enough to be really bothersome

That normally means you have spikes of latency while running in lockstep.

You won't notice the effect in Predictive mode (but you won't always be where you think you are).

If it is a latency issue it can be hard to track down where the issue lies (it can be us, it could be you, it could be anywhere in between). We have a short guide for troubleshooting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info