The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
ImHonest wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
ImHonest wrote:
this build has no mana problems?

how can u have mana problems when your mana cost is zaro? :D

What lv do you start using barrage CoC with 0 mana?

i started when i become CoC, i linked my gear as soon as i became CoC,

when u can have 2 elreon rings and balance resists, do it.

i gave up one elreon for i needed more resists, i got a new quiver, with no resists,

that is why my mana cost now 3 per cast.

it is good for all maps beside lower regen in high maps.

soon i'll upgrade my ring, so i'll be balanced and with 0 mana cost again.

this is my corrent gear:

Spoiler
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
gg quiver ^^

I'm starting this build right now, can you tell me if nodes that say "Critical Strike Multiplier with Bows" affect everything, even EK, while you're wielding a bow or just skills that can be used with a bow? I would bet on the first, however asking doesn't hurt!

Second is: what do you think of adding Arrow Dancing since you have a nice amount of knock back?

And last, do you think that changing the Quill Rain for a Death's Harp(150% multiplier and additional arrow) would be a bad choice?

Thank you very much for this awesome build!

EDIT: what Gems would you get Q first and what do you think about Flame Surge for bosses?
Last edited by AliceInc on Mar 10, 2016, 9:12:08 PM
"
gg quiver ^^

I'm starting this build right now, can you tell me if nodes that say "Critical Strike Multiplier with Bows" affect everything, even EK, while you're wielding a bow or just skills that can be used with a bow? I would bet on the first, however asking doesn't hurt!

Second is: what do you think of adding Arrow Dancing since you have a nice amount of knock back?

And last, do you think that changing the Quill Rain for a Death's Harp(150% multiplier and additional arrow) would be a bad choice?

Thank you very much for this awesome build!

EDIT: what Gems would you get Q first and what do you think about Flame Surge for bosses?

Wow, that you very much for the feedback,

Crit muiliplier on dows does not effect this build at any ways (i have abit from a combined node with crit chance with bows),

Arrow dancing is not a bad idea, maybe it's worth it :) ty

changing to death heart or Roth's Reach is not a bad think, but for single target the quill rain is the best, and for packs... well, it's good enoght
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Btw where do you get Chaos Resist from? Doesn't seem like you got any besides flask?
Thank you for posting this build, was looking for one coc with barrage.
"
ImHonest wrote:
Btw where do you get Chaos Resist from? Doesn't seem like you got any besides flask?

i don't have chaos resist
"
commonjunks wrote:
Thank you for posting this build, was looking for one coc with barrage.

no problem, i love it that so many players want to try this build, i did many nice builds in the past, but this seems to be very popular.

so i have fun too :)
Where did you place put the volley fire jewels? I'm currently getting this build together and the Jewel description of the Dex confuses me. Pictures would be helpful xD
"
ImHonest wrote:
Where did you place put the volley fire jewels? I'm currently getting this build together and the Jewel description of the Dex confuses me. Pictures would be helpful xD

It"s in the shadow and the ranger jewels, look at my tree, you will need all the dex i got from the shadow,

The ranger, is the same.

I'll upload a picture later on today
BTW when did you switch to coc? When you want able to equip coc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info