Minefield

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Mar 11, 2021, 4:44:26 AM
So spells from Multiple Traps count as separate sources, right? Does that apply to Minefield as well? Or is it like a GMP/LMP?
Gem quality bonus is sort of insanity.

There is 30% mines detonation radius on the tree, the gem has 20%...
it's like Minion Damage Support would had 170% minion damage at 20% gem quality.

Base mine detonation radius is too high, any additional (%) turns mines to WoMD.
Lack of (%) on the tree makes the gem mandatory.
Even if you change damage penalty to some absurd value like 50% less. it still will be BiS gem for any mines setup.

Spoiler

60 units base radius * 1.50 = 90 units (16:9 screen is 85 units)

90 units detonation radius is more than any of boss-arena size.
90 units detonation radius is more than player's FoV.
Why does stack of mines able to aim from offscreen?! it's absolutely automated action, place mines, hit button, whoa, target eliminated. This would work even with post-processing enabled. why is this made to work at 90 units range?
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Oct 25, 2016, 12:35:54 AM
I really dislike the new minefield support. A lot of skills require multiple mines to clear well which makes Swift Assembly not feel good in comparison. However the throwing penalty is so large that the new mines, which are supposed to be faster to throw and less clunky, end up feeling way worse since the throw time ends up longer than the old mines. It is also a gem with 20 levels, but only increases from 65% less to 60% less, making Lv21 gems pointless (Lv24 is required to get 59% less). I feel like I'm forced to use this gem to consistently clear and get the bonus from sequence detonation, but it makes mines feel worse than they did before 3.8. I would much rather have the old damage penalty back or throw fewer mines for a smaller throw speed penalty
Revert the horrendeous rework, boggles my mind how practically self-stunning every time you throw mines passed QA, in general the whole mine rework was awful. Sincerely a dedicated miner.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info