Help me for choose ascendy classe Ice Nova Build

Hey guys i need your help because i can"t choose my ascendy class for SC league.

I want try ice nova build but i hesitate between Occuliste and Assasin class.

Shadow (assasin) build: 2 curse Blasphemy

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAZEEBwSzBUIHHgdjCPQN0Q5ID6sRlhZvFr8XLxhqGjgabB0UIG4kiySqJpUnLylPKgsqOCycLR8t0jbpOlg62DwFPV9BlkV8SVFMs1AwUXRSU1VLVcZV1leUWAdd8l8qYeJjQ2SdZOdmVGpDa7dtGXBSeC985X_GgKSCm4PbhXuFfYnTjDaOZI7pj0aP-pBVlSCVLpeVl5eX9Jo7m6Gf36IAoqOmmayYrrO0OLb6vOrAVMBmwfPDOsu90B_Q9dWm42rjhOQi5Rnr5Ov17DjtPO987-vwH_DV8h33pvfX-tL79Q==

Witch (occuliste) build: 3 curse Blasphemy

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAuMEBwSzBUIHHgdjB6UI9A3RDkgPqxGWFm8WvxcvGGoZiho4Gmwajx0UIG4kiySqJpUnLylPKgsqOCycLR826TpYOtg8BT1fQZZJUUmyTLNQMFF0UlNVS1XGVdZYB13yXyph4mNDZJ1k52pDa7dtGXBSeC985X_GgKSCEIKbg9uFfYnTjDaOZI7pj0aP-pBVlSCVLpeVl_SaO5uhn9-iAKKjppmsmK6ztvq86sBUwGbB88M6y73QH9D11abbXt-w42rjhOQi6-Tr9ew47TzvfO_r8B_w1fId9tr3pvfX-tL7CQ==

Last edited by turie on Mar 3, 2016, 4:50:58 AM
up
Both seem good to me, Occultist probably more consistent with the power charge generation and more party oriented, while Assassin higher damage peak since doesn't have to use Critical Strikes gem, comes down to what you prefer.

Btw I thought Ice Nova builds use Lightning Warp to get in the middle of things with Curse on Hit, not Blasphemy, but your build might be different.

"
Zed_ wrote:
Btw I thought Ice Nova builds use Lightning Warp to get in the middle of things with Curse on Hit, not Blasphemy, but your build might be different.

Yeah i know but dual wielding is not better than Pledge of Hand ?
up
up
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBRXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2XfIOSBGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-uv1wwm5k2Sd8h1_xpMn74j5N9fPSbHQ0F9qwcWIQh3ZQ1T0cewYLL8V14auVmMrChEvvorK07QM6roNfFfJN4Om6yymN2Y0CoIeFLBMLRdUjjxWSp6hIoERDzsN7-vQH0yzl5VSUz1fl_Sus0GWBUJtGRFQNbmnKx1P2VsbJUuu6QKsmPfXm6EYajlSWAeESFxrw23i9wFvi3qPRh0UjmT3prb6oqNRdI7pppmJ03BSKgs=

Choose occultist. With this build, you can jump between packs and constantly be regenerating your ES due to the Occultist Vile Bastion keystone.

Lwarp+CoH+Assasins Mark+Warlords Mark (+Reduced Duration) 5 Link

Fnova+CtF+Added Cold+Conc Ef.+Faster Casting/Spell Echo 5 link(+Empower) 6 Link

Herald of Ice + Hypothermia + Ice Bite + Culling Strike

Herald of Thunder + Innervate + Ele Prolif + Added Lightning

You kill a pack of 5. That's 2.5% ES per second for four seconds, which then triggers your shield recharge, which is not interrupted by damage if you've killed recently; which will more or less ensure that you survive between frozen targets, leech, and shield regeneration.

Not to mention free PCOC from the Forbidden Power keystone.

This class meshes extremely well with Ice Nova.
Last edited by Torinator on Mar 3, 2016, 12:23:06 PM
Disregard both, acquire Inquisitor.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
Disregard both, acquire Inquisitor.

+1

Ice nova + echo + crit, first hit with increased crit to apply chill/freeze to the whole screen, second hit with increased crit multi to finish everything off. And monsters are at 0 resists.

Your defense == everything frozen all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info