[2.2] [HC] Spark Max Block Necromancer

Updated. Currently level 70+ feeling tanky and clearing fast.
"
DeadFear wrote:

What are your stats (tooltip dps and hp/block/etc) aproximately?

"
valdivia1109 wrote:
"
DeadFear wrote:

What are your stats (tooltip dps and hp/block/etc) aproximately?

I'm level 70 right now with 75block/75spell block using Lazhwar, Bone Offering, a shield, and Tempest Shield. Only 4.1K life but I have 8x5% life nodes I haven't taken yet (took more damage nodes first).

That's my Spark damage on a 4 Link. Using Spark - Pierce - Controlled Destruction - Spell Echo. Too poor/lazy for 5L. 16k dps without all of the damage nodes taken + average gear seems good I think!
This is also including the Elemental Overload but doesn't consider Conductivity -resist.

Sorry I didnt realize my characters were set to private! Take a look at my profile for current tree/gear.
Last edited by jusamgames on Mar 8, 2016, 5:11:33 PM
Hallo!

I was leveling with sparks to go another build (firestorm) but I found I enjoyed it so much that I didn't find the strength to respec into something else. I was looking through the forums to see something sparks related and found yours. Now I am loosely following your guideline :).
My question is why do you use pierce in spark? Because we have so much effect duration? What about added lightening, controlled des? Why is it the go to support gem here? thanks !

edit:
I have now fully respecced from what I had before and really enjoying the build. It's also really cheap. The most expensive was a 4linked rainbowstride for 7c.
Thanks ! =)
Last edited by xiMy on Mar 10, 2016, 12:24:54 PM
"
xiMy wrote:
Hallo!

I was leveling with sparks to go another build (firestorm) but I found I enjoyed it so much that I didn't find the strength to respec into something else. I was looking through the forums to see something sparks related and found yours. Now I am loosely following your guideline :).
My question is why do you use pierce in spark? Because we have so much effect duration? What about added lightening, controlled des? Why is it the go to support gem here? thanks !

edit:
I have now fully respecced from what I had before and really enjoying the build. It's also really cheap. The most expensive was a 4linked rainbowstride for 7c.
Thanks ! =)

Pierce is always good for projectiles especially Spark. It is probably the most important stat for Spark other than duration and faster proj. This is because it can hit a single enemy multiple times with the same projectile / go through and hit other enemies, increasing your clear speed. It may seem like you don't need it because you shoot out so many projectiles anyway but it really boosts your dps. + this patched they buffed the pierce gem. Gave a more multiplier making it even better!
I started the league as a Blade Vortex Necroblock, then I regreted to Firestorm and I just regreted again to Spark, seem fun and I like its gameplay. Leveling gems tho is a chore.

Is it necessary to use Conductivity AND lightning penetration? right now Im using Warlord's mark for the hp/mana leech and endu charges for cwdt immortal call but Im not sure wich second curse use beetwen enfeeble, conductivity or temp chains.
i really feel like im missing something here, i can't find an updated version of the skill tree for perandus. I love the necro/max block idea and have been dying to use spark
You have old leveling skill tree .. will you repair it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info