Less pierce chance?

Kinda silly question but I can't think of a way to reduce your pierce chance. I want to go deadeye but because of the tree i need im forced to go scion, which then forces me to take pierce if i go scion deadeye. Is there any way to negate the 50% pierce chance? I can't seem to think of one
Nope. Not possible. Why would want to reduce pierce chance in the first place?
Last edited by Frankenberry on Mar 2, 2016, 1:37:57 PM
because he wants to chain, fork, get explosion on hit, etc

I think there is enough options what to choose other than the passive that breaks your build
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
because he wants to chain, fork, get explosion on hit, etc

I think there is enough options what to choose other than the passive that breaks your build

Ahhh I see. Yeah I agree. Choose something else. The main attraction from Scion Deadeye is the 50% pierce chance to be honest. Go for Raider or something completely different instead :)
I was surprised to see scion ranger options. both deadeye and raider seem very strong. agree that the 50% pierce is the main thing.. and perma onslaught/phasing from the raider would be my personal favorite if voting for the strongest scion ascendancy
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Mar 2, 2016, 1:58:24 PM
Explosive arrow benefits a lot from the AOE and additional arrow, which makes deadeye a really good choice, but the 50% pierce destroys it. Was just wondering if there was a way to still make it work, since there are many mechanics in game to reduce good stuff (less crit, fewer charges etc).
Raider would have been the second choice, i agree.
I don't get it. You can get Deadeye's Endless Munitions fine without getting any pierce chance.
Where is the pierce coming from?
"
I don't get it. You can get Deadeye's Endless Munitions fine without getting any pierce chance.
Where is the pierce coming from?

I have to go scion to make the build possible (passive tree wise) :)
Maybe go ES Deadeye and take the Scion ES cluster around to the witch and templar areas?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Mar 3, 2016, 6:00:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info