The Scion Tree Ascendant

When you look in the Scion tree 'Ascendant' it requires 4 skill points to get to a "mini class", but ZiggyD explained in the YT video you can pick 2 mini subclasses as Scion, or go to the starting area of that subclass.

The starting area makes sense, cause it require 6 points (2+2+2), but how can you pick 2 mini subclasses if it require 4 points each? (8 points)?

I'm confused.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
"
Akymo86 wrote:
When you look in the Scion tree 'Ascendant' it requires 4 skill points to get to a "mini class", but ZiggyD explained in the YT video you can pick 2 mini subclasses as Scion, or go to the starting area of that subclass.

The starting area makes sense, cause it require 6 points (2+2+2), but how can you pick 2 mini subclasses if it require 4 points each? (8 points)?

I'm confused.

It requires 3 point to take 1 "other" ascendancy.
Those "skull faces" aren't counted, you are allowed to choose ascendancy instantly on allocating 'skull'.

In simple words, it's 3+3 nodes to get 2 ascendancy classes
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
Those "skull faces" aren't counted, you are allowed to choose ascendancy instantly on allocating 'skull'.

Yeah.. It's really weird/untuitive/dumb the way it's displayed.. Doesn't look like 1 node at all. I wish it was more of a pop-up or if the "skull" turned into the icon of the Class you chose, or something to make it more clean.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info