DW Claw Cyclone Scion Elementalist?

I thought I'd try something new the next league, so I built a dual wield claw elementalist using cyclone and the scion ascendancy class.

I wanted to utilize the new Elemental Overload Keystone, so its not a crit build. However, it needs Accuracy because i can not take Resolute Technique. Dont know if this is actually a good tradeoff. Dual-Claws should give a decent amount of life regen, so the Bloodmagic gem takes care of the mana problems for cyclone. The build has 184% Life and 3 slots for jewels. I hope this is enough to survive in standard. The new unique "shield"-claw Advancing Fortress might provide some defense. As for Ascendancy nodes, the first one is obviously Elementalist. I am not sure about the second Ascendancy node. Inquisitor looks interesting. Less elemental damage taken, more elemental damage and some crit chance, to trigger elemental overload. Other Ascendancy nodes, like Ranger (Raider!) or Duelist should be viable as well. The build is not intended for hardcore!

Here is the tree:
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAi6q-vPTGRQo11jGeplc64U3j8kX-j_4KNZK3Pti9tfKDzHgNcmw8LcAabEaDX8auqW5vOzIJrj4LYXfjZ5uvbAHc5FFo8oTZUEfwH0d-7w6iAL02FCAEs-FzZU1fP8Bm7SCaO76n9kg8BVfigpuf32BBjM_vfHflY3A9_DKJEdVYYzrYV5cnL0MxkFXawRo4dO0uU1nzBS3Tb3IPeu9xhWaeQKBXKfMR-tIhYEbXsUIWb8GL2rkkquNqgUHbpzbpNe8JWBpsOu3T_J2upwjYJFZI

(The single intelligence node is Elemental Overload, I used the PoE Passive Skill Tree Planner to create the build)

Could this be viable for lvl ~80+?
I dont plan to try Atziri with this build, or any high tier maps.
Would be great if someone could help me to improve this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info