Been Gone for a While - Need Advice

Hi everyone. I played PoE a while back, and recently want to get back into it. I see now that a new expansion is coming in 4 days (what luck!), and wanted to ask ideas for very basic beginner builds.

I don't have much of anything in the line of gear to use, so I'd be looking for something that is fairly self-sufficient, easy to gear, and can get me pretty far (not looking for super end game builds because I'm just not at that point yet).

I had been playing a Marauder last time, and it looks like a Blood Magic build of some type. Not sure if that is still viable. Heck, I don't even know what's coming in Ascendency (everything could be different).

Much thanks in advance.

------------------
-DillPickle
I have found my Ball Lightning caster fairly easy to gear up self found. Since the spell damage scaling is not dependent on the gear it becomes easier to focus on defenses.

I sort of followed this guide (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1460857 ) and have gotten to level 85 with her without too much trouble or twinking. She's been a lot of fun, which I find most important of all.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info