How does explosive arrow crit?

I recently had the idea of doing an explosive arrow build with the new key stone Elemental Overload.
Because explosive arrow is 100% elemental damage this would increase the damage by a lot.
My Question is how explosive arrow crits.
If i hit a mob with explosive arrow and then hit it 4 times again before the explosion goes of(so now i have 5 fuses on the mob), does every fuse crit seperatly or will the first fuse make all of them crit?
This is very crucial for this build because even though you probably reach 5+ attacks per second with quill rain you still only get 1 full fuse explosion per second wich wouldn't be able to keep up Elemental Overload the whole time(not even close to). But if every fuse would crit independently i would be able to have it up constantly.
I hope you can help me out!

each attack your crit is rolled separately. you apply 5 fuses, you have 5 different chances to get a crit with bow. Then all the fuses explode with merged damage. Explosion has its own crit chance and is not attack nor spell. All this makes Elemental Overload very good for EA
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Feb 29, 2016, 1:09:30 PM
thanks alot! Defenetly gonna make an EA character next leauge then!
"
Ludvator wrote:
each attack your crit is rolled separately. you apply 5 fuses, you have 5 different chances to get a crit with bow. Then all the fuses explode with merged damage. Explosion has its own crit chance and is not attack nor spell. All this makes Elemental Overload very good for EA

wait a second, can you raise the explosion of EA's crit chance with anything? just global crit chance?
so like nodes that just say "critical strike chance" and Assassin?
thats what I said. what else would it be? it is not attack damage because it does not scale from weapon and has its own base crit. And it is obviously not a spell
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Feb 29, 2016, 4:01:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info