Tribes ascend

"
You have been selected to be one of the first people to play and give feedback on Tribes: Ascend, the fast-paced action shooter from Hi-Rez Studios.

This e-mail contains an activation key that you may use to get started as a member of the Tribes: Ascend Early Testing Program.

YOUR ACTIVATION KEY:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Follow the detailed instructions below to download the game and activate your key.

I look forward to seeing you in the game, and thank you in advance for your help, patience and feedback during this critical early testing cycle.

Woo i have been waiting forever for this one!!!
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
Meh...nice that you got in, but the game doesn't appeal to me much. If someone else wants in, pm me-I have a beta code for it.

I got one also, at first I thought it was their up and comming Tribes 'MMO' Tribes:Universe and was a little disappointed to find out Ascend is just a match based shooter.

Supposedly they're giving out these closed beta invites like candy, takes a day or two to receive one. I suspect it's due to their having the premium purchases available already and I likely got an invite without signing up due to having bought Global Agenda.
Dakyna? You wouldn't happen to be Dakyna from Malorne in WoW?
You wouldn't happen to be Johnny Fonzarelli, would you?
Holy crap, small world, eh?
Small world, weird name, niche game... take your pick :P

Still playing?
Here and there with my brother, but not much.
The fast pace flying reminds me of Quake 3 Arena.
I hope it's good.
This thread needs more turtles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info