[2.2]UPDATED Dela's Self Cast Flask Sparker level 100 [TaliSC] ALL Content viable

Very nice build idea. Been rolling vaal spark on one char and voltaxic spark on another for a time now, but actually respecced to this yesterday to test out and get some levels done before ascendency, and then keep going for level 100 in standard. Very happy with this build so far - thanks a bunch!

IGN: ImreKiss
Glad to hear it! Good luck on 100!
hello there im am going to try this build in ascendancy but what do u think about using voltaxic rift and drill neck and instead of lightning penetration (support gem) i will use the new pierce gem.
Are you planning to play sparker next league? If yes, can you make a tree and post some screenshots with your new tree?
"
what do u think about using voltaxic rift and drill neck and instead of lightning penetration (support gem) i will use the new pierce gem

There is no wrong way to play the build. Going Poison will certainly work, but I fear with the nerfs and the price of voltaxic it's more of a preference thing than an optimal thing. most often people go chaos to avoid reflect, but with permanent Vessel up we do just that as pure lightning. Also, missing out on PoH level 30 spell echo hurts ALOT. I do think there is room to investigate the new pierce gem however since it is supposedly getting a more multiplier added to it.

"
Are you planning to play sparker next league? If yes, can you make a tree and post some screenshots with your new tree?

I haven't made my decision yet, but with as much fun/success as I had with the build in the previous league I'm seriously considering it. I will update the tree when I can (though I don't think a ton has changed) I will also add ascendancy choices (right now I like Deadeye/Elementalist as scion and Pathfinder as Ranger) as well as updated skill links (As of now I think its Spark/light pen/controlled Dest/faster proj/elemental focus/faster casting) and flasks (I think the silver flask is REALLY good! free onslaught!)
Last edited by getinthevan on Feb 29, 2016, 1:10:41 PM
what do u think of a low life build ?
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAW8D7gQHDPINfA5cEFgRDxEvEVAabBslHNwdTx2-HwIi9Cj6Kk0rCiycLKYtqDI0M4c0CjW5Nj02xTdmN4M_J0V-RnFHBkmxSshLrkyzUEJTNVRHVIJVhVZIV8lZbVpSXGtd8l9qX5hq-mwLbRl2EXvDe9d-r4GvgseDCYRIi3qMNo0ZjxqQ1pMnm12drp7EoS-j76XLpr6m66cIpyuomqyYsQWxkLQMtMW31riTuNC-gL6Kw23K088y0NDXz9gk2VvZX9o621nb592M34rgEuL35OzpAuq662Pr7u-I8pf3wffX-Tc=

i will be useing a wand/dagger and prism guardian or will poh still be better ?
"
what do u think of a low life build ?

This is something I was wondering myself and I will be testing on standard. My gut says a life version will be better- reasons being:
1. PoH - The damage and extra link is insane and ll build cant really afford to use a staff. Think of it this way- with LL you get a 30% more multiplier and ~2 more auras but lose a spell link since spell echo would be mandatory. How much dmg are you really gaining? Perhaps with enough ES still using PoH is possible.
2. I don't really like losing out on using Fairgraves Helm. It is be no means necessary but I find it quite comforting and worth using. As an ES build you'd need ES on the helm slot and in turn you'd have to run a grounding flask. Again, not sure here and I need to test.
3. You lose out on +2 frenzy charges(perhaps more since blood rage isnt great), lightning coil, and dodge/spell dodge. Is the dmg from LL build a reasonable trade for this?
4. You miss out on some of the flask nodes/duration and The Retch has no ES
5. I think a life based build with the new ascendancys, new skill gems, elemental overload, and new flasks will rival a LL build on clearspeed, if not surpass it.

Personally, I think ES/LL based self cast spark is best suited as crit and as the assassin. It makes for a better tree grabbing all the power charges (raising base crit chance)and ES nodes along the way. I think this build will also be extremely strong.
Last edited by getinthevan on Feb 29, 2016, 3:31:01 PM
where do you plan to put your ascendancy points?
Have a recommended order of the different areas to target on the tree first when leveling?
"
where do you plan to put your ascendancy points?

Deadeye is incredible for the build and a must for a character that doesn't have access to the "Horned" talisman, pathfinder would be a distant second but still quite good. The other have of the ascendancy is flexible... right now it is between Elementalist (more defensive) and Beserker (more offensive). My first choice will be Elementalist as I like the pen and elemental reduction but 10% more damage sounds great.

"
Have a recommended order of the different areas to target on the tree first when leveling?

As far as leveling goes, it depends on your budget. If you have access to leveling uniques and your jewels, I would get as many jewels as possible and rush acrobatics for easier leveling. If you do not have access or this is your first character in the league, I would most likely head up towards the witch and get the Elemental Overload node and Heart of Thunder cluster since there are no jewels to rely on for damage. Also heading up that way gets you int which is useful if you plan on using spark from level 1 to 100.
Last edited by getinthevan on Mar 2, 2016, 12:35:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info