Angst caused by unfair teasers

I started playing Diablo 1 when it first came out on playstation, and have been an avid diehard fan of the genre ever since. When D2 was released, I thought it was totally awesome. Spent uncounted hours playing w/ friends from all over the world ( usually about 30+ hrs / wk). That lasted almost 6yrs. Boredom and major angst set in over the hyped-up upcoming release of D3 (back in '02), and my friends and I started drifting to other games sometime in '04, and our D2 playtime started decreasing noticeably. Really sweet mmo's started being released, and D2 fell by the wayside by sometime in '06 - it was replaced with DDO and WOW.
I have played just about every action/ adventure/ rpg released in the past 8yrs, and became excited when I came across PoE back in October 2011.

would love to be part of this beta ( got lucky and was a part of the D3 early beta - have lvls 1-14 for barb only), and would love to experience this one to compare; it actually appears to be better designed than Diablo 3 - go figure.

If someone has a spare Beta key, let me know pls - would really appreciate it.
Me too =D I started out on Diablo 1 on the PC but I didn't play Diablo 2 as much as you, I played all the way to the expansion and then quit after 2 months of the expansion (ruined the game for me).
Das Spiel ist Aus
My friends and I started playing the mods around '02/ '03, but before we did that (during our true D2 playtime), I had 26 active accounts (mainly for muling) with more than 20 alts lvl 99. We really played the game for the socializing factor, seeing as how the members of my guild lived in 15 different states and 6 other countries.
Haha man this is like my story exactly. Just substitue EQ1/2, SWG, Battlefield for PC and various other games like that and for DDO and WoW and yeah lol. Same 'ole ish, just a different day :-P
Last edited by Sylis on Jan 1, 2012, 3:58:07 PM
Im trying to play Guildwars again but I just cant enjoy the game anymore, it has very low replay value.
Please give me beta key! :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info