☛ ||||Are You Tired Of Not Having Stash Space And Don't Want To Buy More Tabs? |||| ☚

"
ARE YOU TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE OF PICKING UP VALUABLE RARES BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY STASH SPACE AND CANT AFFORD TO BUY MORE TABS? ARE YOU TIRED OF HAVING TO GO TO THE VENDOR AND VENDORING GG RARES FOR NO REASON JUST FOR STASH SPACE? THEN YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. FROM TODAY FEBRUARY 22ND I'LL STORE YOUR ITEM VS A FEE AND YOU CAN KEEP FARMING CRUEL VOLLS.

BEST OF LUCK EXILES!!!

"
👌🏻Deal of the century ! #EndGame: Don't click here!
👌🏻Auction house, black friday ! #BigDeal: Don't click here!
👌🏻Acquisition ! Gear(s) I need at the moment: Don't click here!
👌🏻Normal atziri service, free ! #UberGears #AtziriStuffs: Don't click here!

- You want get some stash space fast to store some stuff?
- You got some stuff in standard that you completly dont need and is just taking up stash space?
- You prefer clean tabs and dont care enough to vendor(to get more items to store)?
- You hate spaming market chat? You hate trading?
- You was killed in SC and want stash space to store valuable rares you pick up on your next character??

**SPECIAL UPDATE ***
Now taking 10 X Exalted Orbs for 1 X Eternal Orbs

I am not interested in 5l and lower, rare items and please don't post your shop in here. Taking items worth 1ex+.

Best thing is to contact me on msn. I am atleast 69 hours online a day.

I offer the BEST Stash storage for your items, better then other ppl who just copy my idea and post their threads taking to much fee. They only gift most wanted items like headhunter, void battery, leg Mjolner, leg Kaom offering 50ex fee. They are so easy giftable that dont get scammed, for items like leg Kaom etc i will take only around 20ex. I also take many other also hard to sell items, but for those or those that i got few in stock already i will take a bit more fee of course.
If you want gift items - gift it to collectioner cause if i will need any specific item i will take even more fee than market value.

Also even if i dont take item(s) you linked if i got them already or i dont need then maybe some other player will take them - feel free then to post anything you like, maybe some1 will take it if its valueable.

Mirror of kalandra
Want: 15ex

Eternal orbs
Want: 1ex

Headhunter
Want: 3ex

Legacy kaom
Want: 12ex

Loath bane
Want: 10ex

Also taking:

Glyph Mark 9.4 Crit --> 25ex

Glyph Mark 9.35 Crit --> 20ex

Scolds --> 5ex

volls Devotion --> 12ex

volls Devotion (corrupted) --> 10ex

leg Mjölner --> 15ex

leg 6l Windripper --> 25ex - 10 chance for no leg

6l Shavs --> 8ex + 15 ex for legacy

Leg Shavs Ring --> 5ex

Acuity --> 20ex

Facebreaker 990%+ --> 20ex

AND PM WITH OTHER ITEMS THAT U WANT TO GIFT(ONLY WITH APPROPRIATE CURRENCY), I recive 6L unique armors, mirrored or GG uniques, only show me, and lets talk..

ALL MY TAKES ARE PURE EX

I can take some extra orbs if needed, only need a guarantee ITEM , ill keep your items safe with me, we discuss how much time you will pay the dept and i give you your item back, and I get a little fee for the orbs i gave you THX PM PM

Let me take your items and make your Stash empty

Best regards,
Tommie.

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Feb 22, 2016, 4:37:22 PM
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2016, 10:22:15 PM

u made my wishes come tru!!! thank u

"
VodMythic wrote:

u made my wishes come tru!!! thank u

THANKS FOR TRADE MY FRIEND
ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK
STILL HAVE MUCH STASH SPACE TO STORE MANY ITEMS

★★★★★★★★★★★
✓ Premium Path of Exile Trading Service
✓ 100% Positive Feedback
✓ Powerhouse Seller
★★★★★★★★★☆☆

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Feb 22, 2016, 4:46:40 PM
Sorry, I don't quite grasp the concept here; elaborate please..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info