Online Multiplayer Humble Bundle - Get your Arctic Crown and Cobra Pet!

Anyone need an arctic Portal?
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last edited by RichMoney on Feb 17, 2016, 9:13:15 AM

i could share some aswell
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
RichMoney wrote:

I offer a frog for one.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Feb 17, 2016, 9:47:03 AM
I am IN! Nice Bundle POE!!!!!
Pretty bad offer... poor model crown with a very good particle effect and invisible snake...
Replace snake or crown model and i buying it... or let me to use crown particle effect only :D

This model is much better:
Last edited by _lerby on Feb 17, 2016, 11:19:41 AM
"
Marxone wrote:
"
RichMoney wrote:

I offer a frog for one.

I actually use frogs to mark characters so I dont delete them by mistake! Those at least have a use.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
RichMoney wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:
"
RichMoney wrote:

I offer a frog for one.

I actually use frogs to mark characters so I dont delete them by mistake! Those at least have a use.

Sure I'd love one
Man, I just need to add a pro-cobra voice to all this, so much hate :(. My summoner in tali runs around with 2 cobra pets and I love it.

Haven't decided on the bundle yet though, mainly because a) I have 2 (at least, who knows) cobras, b) the helm isn't really my style, c) the helm will be available later and on daily deal will be similar in price and d) most (all?) of the other stuff in the bundle looks like crap.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Hi,

If anyone still has their Dirty Bomb keys from the Humble Bundle I'd be grateful if you could send them to me.

I don't have a credit card so no online buying for me. (We don't have prepaid credit cards in Finland either). Dirty Bomb has been good to me since it's free to play.
I would love the Freya pixel buster Smite key if anyone has it and doesn't plan on using it. Please?
Last edited by AssassinDeity on Feb 17, 2016, 5:04:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info