So Grim Dawn is actually good!

Hi,

So, I was kind of getting bored waiting for ascendancy, so thought of giving Grim Dawn a try, heard a bit about it. I started playing and kind of got hooked to it, its skill tree kind a reminds of D2. The game is pretty smooth, and setting is pretty dark, which I like :), and they also have guns in there (who doesn't love blowing up zombies with guns :D). So far I am loving it, and it is pretty good for single player also, so for the guys who have been wanting to play solo and self found, you will love it!

So, guess I'll be playing it till ascendancy is launched, I have created Demolitionist class and reached lvl 25, lets see how it turns out as I reach towards end game.

Cheers!
I am absolutely in love with Grim Dawn, been playing it for ages before the ascendancy release.. its my second PoE ;)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Hate to be that guy but it just made me yearn for Titty Quest Immoral Throne.

I like the total package but its so dull. Doesn't have the crunch of PoE or the smooth combat of D3. The entire time i was playing it I was bored and just thought of playing the other two
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I frikin love GD. In all honesty, I like it more than PoE. Mostly because single player/moddable ARPG is (for a person with a job and child) much more enjoyable than an online/economy ARPG. If I were 16 though, I am sure this game would be destroying my grades... when I was 16 it was Anarchy Online destroying my grades...
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
I frikin love GD. In all honesty, I like it more than PoE. Mostly because single player/moddable ARPG is (for a person with a job and child) much more enjoyable than an online/economy ARPG. If I were 16 though, I am sure this game would be destroying my grades... when I was 16 it was Anarchy Online destroying my grades...

Still, thanks for Pyre. Really.

Do people use it? Thats good to hear. I kind of thought the general consensus was that it sucked. When I came up with the idea for it their wasn't much in the way of fire based skills, but by the time it was released that was no longer the case. Also, around the time my item came out I stopped playing the game!
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
yes but cant play with my xp 32 bits os
my english sux.
I absolutely love Grim Dawn. Its been a while since I played it, been giving myself some space before it was content complete. Going back to it theyve added so much stuff, layers to the builds with the devotion tree etc.

A really solid game, loads of mechanics, builds, items. Ive already had 100s of hours out of Grim Dawn and Im certain I will go on to spend 1000s of hours on it over the years.
me and Neversink played it last night, it was fun :)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info