[2.4] Legasi's Fallen Angel

It's a low life pure ele wander.

First off, why is this called Fallen Angel?

Because it looks like one ;) Need wings tho, but they are so expensive and my box rng sux.

Pros
- Insane clearspeed
- Very fun to play
- Parties will love your auras
- Looks dope

Cons
- Lacking single target dps, should team up with i.e. a Masterpiece
- Offscreen reflect hurts (onscreen can be countered by using flasks), but Vessel of Vinktar to the rescue!
- Not a budget build, but still cheap for the clearspeed achieved!

Idea behind this build
Found a Piscator. Wanted to try it out. Went life based, was op. Bought a shavs, created this, even more op. GG.

Damage comes solely from Auras and Jewels.

I personally prefer slower and harder hitting attacks. That's why you won't see me using Faster Attacks, Haste, etc here.

Stats
- 7.5k es
- 6.2k eva (37%), 22.6k eva (62%) and blind with Jade + Stibnite Flask
- 70k tooltip with 8 Power charges
- Even more with VoV and AP
- 5 Auras with 42% increased effect, 2 Heralds and AA
- Instant leech

Tree
Bandits: Skillpoint - Skillpoint - Power Charge
Link

Ascendancy
Finally decided to ascend as Occultist after going back and forth beween Elementalist and Occultist a lot. I feel like Occ is the better option, even though Ele is propably more intesting.
Which nodes to take? Forbidden Power for +1 PC and automatic PC generation. This allows us to run Ele Weakness instead of Assassin's Mark.
Wicked Ward and Vile Bastion next for a big fat defensive boost.
Profane Bloom for the 4th notable, however it does not make that much of a difference.

As of 2.3 Elementalist became much more interesting for this build. Paragon of Calmamity provides 58% reduced reflect damage taken, which counters one of the main downsides of the build. Getting insane buffs from 2 golems via Liege of the Primordial is also interesting. As last notable I'd take Pedulum, and respec it into Shaper and Beacon after map lab.

Even though Elementalist seems like the more offensive subclass I suspect that the Wicked Ward + Mantra of Flames combo of the Occultist provides at least the same offensive benefit while also boosting defence a lot.

Gear

Leveling
Hmmm I think it makes the most sense to level this as a phys hybrid wander. Try to get a Twyzel wand. Progress through the tree, grab some life and damage, no 'dead end' es nodes early on. Rush to the shadow area. Then rush to the templar. Don't forget to spec a bit of life on nice 2 pointers. Respec the life into es nodes as soon as you get your shav's.

If you got questions or found mistakes please let me know
Good luck everyone :)

My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Last edited by Legasi on Sep 10, 2016, 6:01:11 AM
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2016, 6:27:01 AM
Where do I leave my like? :D

Looks solid :)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Very cool.
I'm not Brazilian.
Going to post a video anytime?
"
WulphJay wrote:
Going to post a video anytime?

Probably not. But thats more due to his "not so good" computer. :)@Legasi correct me if I'm wrong.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Hello, sorry for the dumb question, but why aren't you using the low life keystone effect "Pain Attunement" with Crown of Eyes? Is the loss of ES from your helmet that significant?
"
osiristheone wrote:
Hello, sorry for the dumb question, but why aren't you using the low life keystone effect "Pain Attunement" with Crown of Eyes? Is the loss of ES from your helmet that significant?

Because more multipliers don't work with CoE anymore. This has been changed more than a year ago btw.
Not sure if I should ascend as Occultist or Elementalist. Oppinions?
Outdated tree?
Fixed, should work now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info