does anyone else miss scion dialague

kinda miss her yapping away about some boyfriend she had for like 1 minute straight

seems THE MAN told her to keep her mouth shut
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2016, 7:23:37 PM
Ho fuck no, I leveled 3 of those. By the end I wanted to put nails in my hears :D

The only thing I missed is I'd never the chance to save her as I was a beta player.
Last edited by IceDeal on Feb 12, 2016, 7:52:10 PM
"I know this smell. Age old, yet as fresh to me as the day I used my unholy gifts to end my marriage."

"I felt its pain, the very moment of its death. This corrupted creature and I...connected? God, I have to get out of here."

"She spoke to me as she died - the voice of a little girl imprisoned within a monster."
Yes, I do. The original scion voiceovers may have been desperate, borderline crazy, and overly dramatic, but at least they weren't boring. She was the one character of the seven that had some sort of personality, a person utterly unsuited to the environment she had been dumped in and trying to survive the best she could while questioning her own sanity and wondering what was happening to her.

Now she's just another of the interchangeable "been there, killed that, got the T-shirt" characters.

"Restore the Scion's Voice" is one of the few MTX I'd be willing to pay for. :p
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Last edited by Pi2rEpsilon on Feb 12, 2016, 8:27:58 PM
I still think she has one of the more likable personalities.
d
Last edited by Jennik on Feb 13, 2016, 11:33:15 AM
God no.
Am I the only one that does genuinely miss it?

I did enjoy her dialogue very much

Anyways, regardless of class, I've been playing with dialogue turned off for a long time, I know that sounds contradicting but my point is that, versus the other characters, I prefered the scion speeches much better
sound effects volume 25
music volume 0
dialogue volume 0
ambient volume 0
item filter volume 50

there.
d:-D*
yes :(

she was the best characte
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account: