[2.1] Low Life/Mana Killer Cold/Light CoC Scion Build (Reflect Can't Kill You)

Hi all. This my first build. Love to play with my character. And be happy to share it.

This build is really good killer. Also hard to die. I'm Low Life/Mana build. I'm using Ghost Reaver for regen my Energy Shield. Also i have Shavronne's Body Armour so Chaos Damage does not bypass my energy shield. Curse on Hit + Herald of Thunder + Herald of Ice + Assasin's Mark give me Power Charge. And i have 6 charge total. With Charges i gain better damage and better crit change like %95. I'm using Vessel Flask everytime before i start to attack. So that's how i can survived for reflect mobs. Because with this flasks nothing can kill me. So that's simply how it's work.

How is Lag?

Not much lag for others coc build. But still have it little. Game optimized problem.

You Can See All My Stats - Gears - Jewels - Gems on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXcRTy29vTY&feature

And Some Gameplay Videos for How Is Looks Like

T10 Map Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbCLEQ7lhBg

!Ele Reflect Map Run with Elemental Weakness Curse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj-iHf5-njA

What You Need? Why u need?

1- Shavronne's Wrappings

Spoiler
6L Much Better But 5L works too. This much expensive item on this build. Why u need? Because Chaos Damage does not bypass your energy shield if you wear this. And you can focus only energy shield. With low life u can get %30 more speel dmg on passive tree and can open %50 reduced aura with blood magic.

2- 2x Vessel of Vinktar and 1x Removes Shock Flask

Spoiler
Another expensive thing in this build. You need 2 of them it's cost like 10 ex. But it's totally worth it. Because with this flasks u not to worry about reflect mobs.

3- Arc Skill Gem

Spoiler
Actually with Wrath Aura u dont really need Arc. Wrath + Herald of Thunder give u enought light dmg. So u can survive reflect mobs anyway. So you can put another attack skills BUT. I almost tested with all skills but Arc is really OP with WRATH + Herald of Thunder. So thats why i recommended to use it.

4- Freezing Pulse

Spoiler
This is how you killed fast. Freezing Pulse with Q20 have %59 Projectile Speed. And have Huge DPS. I also tested another skills but this one is fast way to clear maps.

2- High Crit Wand

Spoiler
12.42 crit is max. And can be found easy and cheap. Extra spell dmg - Crit Multi and Speel Crit Change much better.

3- Eye Of Chayula

Spoiler
This very cheap amulet. Try to get higher +All attributes one. When you wear it u cannot be stunned anymore. This works really good and too big helps for survive.

4- Maligaro's Virtuosity

Spoiler
Not so expensive. It's give you Crit Chance - Crit Mult and Attack Speed. Really Usefull. High Crit Mult is better but also expensive.

5- Shield with High ES One

Spoiler
400+ would be good for start. If have extrade resist much better. 500+ much better but so expensive. (I don't have it too ^^)

6- Head is not so important. But try to get high es. Because u need it. I'm using "The Vertex Vaal Mask" This give me +1 level to socketed gems and also have 345 ES. But it's up to you.

7- Belt

Spoiler
You need +30 str 3 Resist first. With ES would be perfect.

8- Rings

Spoiler
%30 Global Crit Chance + All att + ES + Resist good for the start.

9- Summon Ice Golem for Crit Chance

10- Power Charge

Spoiler
My normal Crit Chance is %70. This looks high but it's not really working it. Because you are coc if u can't crit your head is trouble. Mobs can kill you or you cant kill them. Also not funny.

-How i Gain Power Charge?

Simply. Actually i doing nothing. When i attack its coming to me. Because im using Curse on Hit.

Curse on Hit - Herald of Ice - Herald of Thunder - Assasin's Mark

11- Volley Fire Viridian Jewel

Spoiler
Because this build based Barrage skill. And with this Jewel u can split 3 times.

-Why Barrage? Why not Kinetic Blast?

Well i was playing kinetic blast. It's really good for kills mobs but for boss not goooood. And also it's cost much mana. And slow a bit too. So with Barrage u can kill fast mobs or boss doesn't really matter.

12- Barrage - CoC - GMP - Faster Attack

How My Attack Works?

My Chest is 6L and 4G2B. I was using 3 attack spell before. But i realized ı don't need it actually. I just need Faster Attack. I can't get High AS Wand because i need high Crit one. Haste give me not much attack speel also cost %50 reserve. And that's how this build born.
I changed my 3rd spell to Faster Attack Gem Q20. It's give me %59 Attack Speed. And i don't need Haste anymore and i replaced it to Wrath. Wrath is boost my Arc damage perfecty. So this my Final link.

Barrage - CoC - GMP - Faster Attack - Freezing Pulse - Arc

My Stats.

High level only gives u more Energy Shield on Passive Tree. You can start play like this level 60+.

Passive Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAx4FQgX5BiMHHg18DdEOSA-rES8RUBGWFfAWvxmKGyUbyB1PH0EgbiSLJP0qCyo4KwosnCymLR8tqDQKNbk3ZjeDN9RBlkSrRnFJUUuuTLNQMFFHUXRVrlyKXfJfal-wY0NknW0ZbWxvnnBSdwd7FHvXf8aCEIMJhMWHE4nTjAuMNo7pj6aP-pMnlSCVLpXMlwabtZykoS-io6aZpuunK66zsZC0DLfWuXy-gL6KwfPDOsSiykrK08_d0B_Q0ND12VvbWd-K37DjhOdU6QLquuv17LDtP-_r8NXxivId8uH5Y__e

My Items

Spoiler

Flasks

Spoiler

I hope you all like it. Thanks for visiting.
Last edited by lillhill1 on Feb 11, 2016, 5:54:06 AM
Videos are added. Also added more info about my gears.
What leveling strategy do you suggest with this build?
"
mihalich wrote:
What leveling strategy do you suggest with this build?

Well actually it's really simple. Just play like a normal elemental damage build at beginning. When you get a coc gem you can start enjoyed. But not so far because u still need a big way to open passive skills. You must have high crit change so that's why focus crit chance passives first. Then you can open others. Energy shield is not a big deal in beginning or mid game. Because dead is not hurts much. So i recommended to open es passive last.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info