Which chest should I use for my crit reave shadow?

Lightning Coil, Daresso's, Belly of the Beast or just an evasion based chest? Can you give me an explanation in addition why you would choose that chest? I'm currently using LC. I would like to use the atziri boots but with lightning coil it's too hard to cap my resistances then, since I use 3 uniques(LC, Maligaro, Bino's) and don't have the perfect equipment.

Thanks in advance!
LC is good for phys dmg mitigation and in particular for reflect (for a phys build).
If you don't go on reflect map or high level map and you are not afraid of die you can drop it.
If you have enough life you can simply use an high evasion chest or Daresso's (but if you use acro you "don't need armour"), belly instead gives to you a very good amount of life.

btw you give too poor information. What's your life? Your actual resists? Do you use acrobatics?

P.S. sorry for my english...
"
LC is good for phys dmg mitigation and in particular for reflect (for a phys build).
If you don't go on reflect map or high level map and you are not afraid of die you can drop it.
If you have enough life you can simply use an high evasion chest or Daresso's (but if you use acro you "don't need armour"), belly instead gives to you a very good amount of life.

btw you give too poor information. What's your life? Your actual resists? Do you use acrobatics?

P.S. sorry for my english...

Your English is perfectly fine! Sorry for giving so little details. So my stats are:
3,8k life (I know it's not much)
67% fire res
73% cold res
75% lightning res

Despite these poor stats I'm still able to do rare(+corrupted) tier 10 maps.

And yes I'm using Acrobatics, so armor isn't necessary.
I run hyrri's ire on my reave shadow. Works well with acrobatics
Without answering your question, you should cap your resists. I too wear Lightning Coil and three other uniques (one of them a staff so not even resistances from shield) and am still capped when running Elemental Weakness maps. Jewellery with high resists + life is not very expensive to buy.

3.8k life is also very little for Acro-based melee (or any melee really) but you know that already.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info