70-145k LS Ranger Bino Build. Shocking!!!!! :)

So i built this charecter off of an old 80 ranger i had. i wanted to make a LS build since i started POE 2 years ago but LS was pretty crappy then but now its way better. Also i wanted to make a charecter thats flexable with auras ( meaning you dont havbe to use a certain one). Wanted to use blasphemy support gem.

Build:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4EsQV9BbUHHgguCpsNjQ5ID6sRLxGWFr8ZjhutIuoj9iSLJP0mlSoLKwos4S1VMHwyAT3iRwZI7klRSn1LV02SUUdVS1b1XfJfsGHiYetirGegbIxvnnBScFZ0rnX9dwd4rnjrelN7FH11feODCYRvhMWHE4d2idOMNo19jb-OipAblS6X0JoTmyabjZu1nKSdqqOKrGaxs7IZtMW1SLk-wOPC7MM6ykrN6s96037UQth2227b1Nvn45_nCudU6Nbp_utj7YPvevDV8bP8xf66_94=

Gear:

Spoiler

Seconday Weapons for leveling gems:

Spoiler

Links:

LS-Weapon Ele Dmg-Multistrike-Faster Attacks-Added Fire-Melee Physical. 6 Link.
(drop Wepon Ele, for the 5 link

I use a daresso and a CWDT setup. (works niceley)

Auras you can use (up you on which you want but this is what i use)
Haste
Grace
Hatred

Herald: Fire is the obviously the best choice for melee build.

Blasphemy Assasins mark( Instead Of herald ) good when crit is a bit lower.

Golem is totally your choice. i use ice.

Bloodrage is a MUST!! Binos works well with countering the Degen.

Rally Cry is a great boost in dps i always trigger it when i get to big pack.

Notes and Play Style:

The play style is completely up to you, i like to range packs down like a archer would and then face tank rares and bosses. If you find you self getting hit hard get back and range them down. i have not encountered issues with refelct at range but upclose it can hurt keep that in mind doing reflect maps. havent done Atziri yet.

Blood Magic: i think its doable but currently I'm Using mana. totally upto you.

Blasphemy: to fully utilize it you kinda need to get to close to packs just remember that( dont get close to things that could nuke you).

Boss Fights: I tend to drop hatred and run grace..... little extra defense

Current Stats:

Max resistences
79% crit W/o Power charges.
4k health
70-145k dps depending on auras
3 frenzy charges 3 power charge 3 endurance charges

Bandits: i think i took life attack speed and skill point again totally upto you.

Gear to Benefit from:

Maligaros gloves, Rats Nest, Daresso Or Belly.
Remember the more uniques you use your gonna have to deal with stacking resists on other items. High Eavsion Sheild is definatly a good thing. Crit rings are a MUST!!!!

Weapon Choices:

BINO'S!!!! but i think a nice crit ambusher would be ok but BINO's really shines with this build.

Dual Wield:

very viable but you become a glass cannon!

thanks for veiwing advice comments and critisim welcome!!!

Feel Free to message me in game for questions. IGN: Syntheticaa
Last edited by SyntheticDe on Feb 9, 2016, 5:49:29 PM
This sounds like a shockingly fun build. It is definitely going on my "to build" list. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info