Thumbs up - I am surprised...

... I've seen a few answers and clarifications of GGG staff lately here in "feedback and suggestions" ... and it really feels good. As if... they start to care!? Don't know, it's a feeling I missed for a long long time in PoE.
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
kcstar wrote:
... I've seen a few answers and clarifications of GGG staff lately here in "feedback and suggestions" ... and it really feels good. As if... they start to care!? Don't know, it's a feeling I missed for a long long time in PoE.
There's been no significant change in my posting habits here - I've always been here, outside of the month I spent on holiday/having my wisdom teeth pulled over the Christmas period.

I'm starting to suspect player perception of GGG post frequency here has more to do with player posting frequency than actual GGG posting frequency - we post the same amount, but those posts are more (or less) visible depending primarily on how quickly they get buried under player posts.

Nevertheless, I'm pretty much always around, both posting and answering PMs.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Same.

If anything I post less than when I was in support. It's just not localized to the Tech Support subforum, so you see it more.

That was a while ago though, and there's been no recent change in my posting either.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
http://gggtracker.com/ -- still the best way to stay up to date on GGG's posts (and posting habits, if you're into that)
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

I'm starting to suspect player perception of GGG post frequency here has more to do with player posting frequency than actual GGG posting frequency - we post the same amount, but those posts are more (or less) visible depending primarily on how quickly they get buried under player posts.

One place for sur where we never see you guys is the pvp section, we are litteraly lighting bonfires and dancing around anytime a dev react to something there. It's THAT rare.

"
http://gggtracker.com/ -- still the best way to stay up to date on GGG's posts (and posting habits, if you're into that)

Seriously I went back until page 25 (then i got bored) and during that time period, only ONE real post was made by BEX on the pvp section.
Last edited by IceDeal on Feb 9, 2016, 8:06:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info