Had a crappy birthday and got kicked out of my friend's house.

But then I ended up walking for 2 hours straight (to get home) in the rain with a 30 pound duffle bag on my back and carrying my gaming laptop.

Now I feel like a badass because I've never been able to walk that far before due to being overweight and out of shape, especially with carrying so much.

Which way to the gym bro? :P
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Sounds like the start of some positive life changes. Keep it up!
"
But then I ended up walking for 2 hours straight (to get home) in the rain with a 30 pound duffle bag on my back and carrying my gaming laptop.

Now I feel like a badass because I've never been able to walk that far before due to being overweight and out of shape, especially with carrying so much.

Which way to the gym bro? :P

Knew a guy in HS that was super overweight. He started walking back home from school instead of taking the bus at some point. I quietly respected him for it. He lost it ALL and the following year you couldn't even recognize em'. If you want to lose the weight go for it man, it works
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Thanks for the encouraging replies! I honestly feel pretty shitty aside from my accomplishment earlier today.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
Thanks for the encouraging replies! I honestly feel pretty shitty aside from my accomplishment earlier today.

bah that kinda stuff blows over don't sweat it too much
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info