Closed

"
Recon775 wrote:
Will you be updating this for 2.2? What do you think about going EB MOM ZO for the SRS cost? Do you think Echo is still a needed gem with the addition of the necromancer tree?

I believe spell echo will allways be mandatori for a good srs build. you cast so fast, + you got a echo cast so u get 2 spirits for the cost of 1(allmost multiplierNstuff)

i do not count the skill effect duration from the class tree as more than a nice buff for all ur duration skills including ur spirits. but nothin insane here, just a nice buff.

"
Grownupfun wrote:
I'm not positive, but I think the main problem with EB/MO is it leaves our defenses a bit low? Requires different gearing, less life, etc. I'm sure you could make it work, but better than this? idk.

But I do agree with your question about Echo. Curious if this is gonna make Pledge obsolete over the 6L/+3 staff. (If Pledge is gonna be well over the 50+ spirits cap)

This may not be the case, but we are getting a lot of duration and cast speed from the necromancer tree, so just my thoughts.

Pledge will never top a good +3 staff with a ton of cast speed jewels. the lvl scaling is just to great.

With the new Necromancer tree giving a big boost to cast speed. Would Grace be beter option now over haste? How is this going for you in the expansion with the new nodes?
Can Update the skill tree to 2.2 ? This build looks fun :D
"
TofuMaki wrote:
Can Update the skill tree to 2.2 ? This build looks fun :D

Tree hasn't changed. Probably same as before.

I mean not much has changed mechanically except the addition of the new classes.
Here is tree updated for 2.2:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAPuBAcFtQj0Fm8XLxg8GFYZiho4Go0ajxzcHRQdvh8YIuoi9Cj6LagwcTOHNZI31DpCOlg8LUGHRZ1GcUt4TLNRR1H7U1JVxlXWVytZ81qRWyZewF-wZOdmVGaeakNqrGvbbAttGW87b55yD3gNfRh_-4CkgseDCYNfg8yD24TFhWCIWo2_jxqPRpBVkyeUb5itmuCboZu1oEKhL6cIqH2qxKyYsZC0DLXytz64k70nvYK-gL6KwBrAVMM6ykrK08y8zRbQH9P71CPYvd2o34rjaujW6QLr7uyK7T_v6_ba99f56PrS-wn-Cv6z

Great build!
Just curious but did you buy your +3 staff or craft it, been working on using a guaranteed crafting method myself...using the below screenshot, but if you crafted yours how did you get max cast speed?

Spoiler
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Mar 9, 2016, 1:50:07 AM
My Std srs tree, is updated. it can do uber much faster, no time to provide new video of that, as i am playing the perandus league where i am trying this out from start, + trying some new things with the tree as u can see, if u compare my 2 tree´s, my perandus tree is nowhere near done, there is alot to be done, but so far, it goes really well, regular atziri´s killed since lvl 74, and it is just a matter of rng and time before i also say hello to Uber atziri
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Mar 9, 2016, 3:04:07 AM
"
Recon775 wrote:
With the new Necromancer tree giving a big boost to cast speed. Would Grace be beter option now over haste? How is this going for you in the expansion with the new nodes?

i am having fun with the new nodes, it is so strong.

about having grace instead of haste : well you could do that, but i wouldnt, i still like the idea that my build could do Uber and stuff like that without the newly added buffs, i only concider them as really nice buffs, and the extra minion dmg % you get now, just opens up the idea of losing a jewel or 2, thats what i did in my new tree, i took away one jewel cuz the ascendency nodes allready gave me 45 min dmg and 8 cast speed pure.

i also played around with the idea of a block srs instead of dodge srs, but the con´s in my mind is just not with that idea. maybe later
hey,
have you tried the new elemental gem and what do you think about it ?
i made some calculation and it give me more dps than any other less wanted gem (melee splash,multistrike,culling strike) but i can be wrong.

S
How use ascendancy points for this build?
Last edited by Kes0n on Mar 9, 2016, 11:55:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info