[3.0] Windripper Tornado shot magic finder

Last edited by Lanfear88 on Mar 5, 2016, 4:15:27 AM
Lookin nice, I tried assassin/deadeye first but found that assassin gave almost a redundant amount of crit with the power charges and I didn't really notice the maim. So I switched to deadeye/berserker, the nicest thing of which it allows you to remove a bunch of points from those life leech nodes.

Looking at the tree, celestial judgment is ok.. but the catalyse nodes seem better, and there is an elementalist node nearby which gives 12% to all ele resist which may help, although with a nice belt and resist jewels resists aren't really a problem.

Has anyone found any good ascendancy enchants yet for this build?
"
kriztolized wrote:
Lookin nice, I tried assassin/deadeye first but found that assassin gave almost a redundant amount of crit with the power charges and I didn't really notice the maim. So I switched to deadeye/berserker, the nicest thing of which it allows you to remove a bunch of points from those life leech nodes.

Looking at the tree, celestial judgment is ok.. but the catalyse nodes seem better, and there is an elementalist node nearby which gives 12% to all ele resist which may help, although with a nice belt and resist jewels resists aren't really a problem.

Has anyone found any good ascendancy enchants yet for this build?

Yea it's 4 points saved and 10% more damage so not shabby.

The extra points can be spent where ever u want really. Life, extra jewel socket, celestial judgement, crit multi at scion, depends on your other gear. I swapped from celestial judgement to the crit multi nodes at Scion which gave quite a bit more sheet dps but u esentially loose 2% more damage from the penetration, at least on bosses with resistances.

There was datamined helm enchants; tornadoshot damage %, tornado shot crit chance, and adds one additional secondary projectile.

The secondary projectile is awesome imo as it helps single target because it increase chances that all secondary explosions get a hit on the boss while also helping clear speed even more, its from merciless labyrinth. There is also a rumoured lvl 75 variant of it as well that adds 2 secondary projectiles which is completetly nuts. We have no confirmation if it even exist or will be added later. Im not gonna farm merciless Labyrinth until i know if its real or not at least.
would it be possible to convert an existing level 96 scion character in standard to this build?
What about mana regen ? i drain so fast
"
would it be possible to convert an existing level 96 scion character in standard to this build?

Yes works perfect, i actually have 3 extra points i dont really need from ascendancy
"
gxtro2001 wrote:
What about mana regen ? i drain so fast

i have zero issues with mana, if u have big trouble u can spec into essence sap
Sorry iam not so good in this game but how do you have so good lifeleech ? when i turn on bloodrage i can only fill it with LifeLeech Gem.
Last edited by perling on Mar 10, 2016, 2:39:57 AM
"
perling wrote:
Sorry iam not so good in this game but how do you have so good lifeleech ? when i turn on bloodrage i can only fill it with LifeLeech Gem.

Berserker ascendancy for scion should be plenty.
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
perling wrote:

Berserker ascendancy for scion should be plenty.

Thank you very much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info