Constant Disconnects for last 2-3 days

Wired connection. Have had a great connection up until ~Feb 4th. First noticed in a couple of races and has gotten progressively worse over the last 2 days. ISP has been less than helpful. any insight would be very helpful!

http://pastebin.com/ixyayWjx
Last edited by Korenth on Feb 6, 2016, 1:30:12 PM
Same for me. Can not enjoy this game than before:(
Hey there! Your WinMTR report shows pretty consistent packet loss from near the beginning of your connection, and this is probably what's causing your disconnects.

Could you please try power-cycling your modem or router? Turn your modem or router off, then unplug it from the wall for about 5 minutes. After doing so please restart your computer, disable your antivirus and malware, then run Path of Exile as an Administrator. Please let us know if you see any improvements.

Also, what did your ISP say the issue was?
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Thanks for the reply. ISP said the same thing they always say to me "You connection looks fine to us and is green across the board. If you are still having trouble we can send out a tech". Said tech came out on Thursday and also said "you've got no noise in your signal so there's nothing I can do" and left in under 5 min. That said WideOpenWest is a crap ISP who's tech services probably can't find their way out of an open paper bag.

Have done the router reset dance, but hadn't tried running in Admin mode yet, so I will give that a shot...I'll also call tech support again and see if me having a a second opinion of me having packet loss is enough for them to send someone competent out to try and fix it.

Thanks for the help...looking forward to getting this fixed.
Last edited by Korenth on Feb 7, 2016, 8:18:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info