Farming a zone - What's acceptable by GGG

Hi All,
Had a question, I've been farming(or trying to farm) corrupted zones in zones such as mud flats and the library for corrupted areas(trying to complete a few Sac Sets). Mud flats is relatively small and sometimes I can go 20+ runs without finding a corrupted zone from a nerf they did quite some time back.

Anyway, my question is, I know there were some folks that got banned previously from entering the archives too many times over and over when trying to find the corrupted zones. Now the mud flats is relatively small, so sometimes I end up creating a new instance every minute. I just wanted to make sure thats not considered excessive enough to get me banned? as I do want to play by the rules.........

P.S. Although I must say, after the last corrupted zone spawn rate nerf, I'm starting to think it's not worth it lol.........

Thanks all
Banned for making too many instances? No way can they ban for that unless youre botting. They temp ban or d/c you at best.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 5, 2016, 8:18:40 PM
1 minutes should be good. People getting temp-banned create instances over and over again like every 2-3 seconds till they get one with a corrupted zone.
A longer loading time = corrupted zone (or so I heard)
Feels more worth it to just Vaal maps with double boss affix tbh.
Thanks everyone for your responses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info