[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Glade I could help mate. I'm fairly sure that you'd be fine with lvl 3 Enlighten gems, don't break the bank imo.
IGN: Bootfish, Bootcharge, Krux ☆ PoE YouTube Channel: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
2.0 Uber Atziri Video guide for "Mjolner Armor Life MoM/EB": http://tinyurl.com/malmomeb
2.0 Videos: 82 Core ☆ Uber Atziri: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
Build guide thread: http://tinyurl.com/liferainbownuke
Last edited by Krux on Mar 14, 2016, 4:57:34 AM
Updated guide with Ascendancy class choices and explanations.

TLDR

Witch more tanky and doesn't require Skyforth's vs Scion's more DPS. If you have a highend budget go Scion. If you're on a budget and do not have the required boots, go Witch.

Awesome build!

Can you provide direction on where to travel as you level this character?

Thanks.
"

TLDR

Witch more tanky and doesn't require Skyforth's vs Scion's more DPS. If you have a highend budget go Scion. If you're on a budget and do not have the required boots, go Witch.

Why only Scion\Witch?

Assassin has pretty much same pcharge generation with built in crit strike\crit multi gem and one can grab Consuming\Pyre to stack some redonculous poison with Delivery.

Tbh Witch looks like "I don't have skyforth" option and that's it. imo Assassin>Witch.

It also looks like for an average player Blade Vortex is basically a 4 Link, BV+Casting+Echo+Controlled+Area+Duration, area+duration give 0 dps so 4 link.

Blade Vortex vs Blade Fall after nerf discussion anyone?
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Last edited by _Zerk_ on Mar 15, 2016, 5:51:53 AM
i'm new at this game and i have a question about crit on this build because he is using the controlled desturction gem which gives 100% reduced critical strike chance but he also has alot of crit on his items and passiv skills so what i'm missing here ?
Spoiler

Just killed uber on Perandus league with this build with 3 portals left. My damage isn't close to yours so theres a lot more dodging required but I finally made it. Once I upgrade some of my gear it should be very reliable, really solid build overall.

I was using occultist+pathfinder for this kill, I think once i upgrade my ES gear I can swap out occultist for berserker. I am not fully convinced that Assassin is better than Pathfinder though, the bleed avoidance along with the flask recharge seems a bit better to me, but i'll have to test it more.
"
Spoiler

Just killed uber on Perandus league with this build with 3 portals left. My damage isn't close to yours so theres a lot more dodging required but I finally made it. Once I upgrade some of my gear it should be very reliable, really solid build overall.

I was using occultist+pathfinder for this kill, I think once i upgrade my ES gear I can swap out occultist for berserker. I am not fully convinced that Assassin is better than Pathfinder though, the bleed avoidance along with the flask recharge seems a bit better to me, but i'll have to test it more.

Nice, well done.

I was thinking to respec into Berserker\Raider tbh. Free perma onslaught and 3 fc is kinda op. 12% more dmg>25% inc from pathfinder, and 32% cast speed, still need to test cause I feel like I get enough flask charges to constantly spam 12345.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Playing this atm and absolutely loving it tho now im torn on what ascendancies to go everyone seems to have different opinions. I really like using Beserker to be able to drop Life Leech gem, and then its a matter of Raider vs Pathfinder vs Occultist vs Assassin (I do have shavs + skyforths tho)

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
You think its possible to play as scion without skyforth, just by using juggernaut instead of berserker and warlords mark for leech/endurance? Or should i just reroll witch? Or use this setup just untill get enough money for sky
Last edited by faelz123 on Mar 15, 2016, 3:49:17 PM
"

TLDR

Thanks for the update.

What do you think about using Skyforth as a Witch and going Necromancer?

You get 8 % Cast speed

You get 30 increased Skill Duration which gives you 8.75 duration on BV with 3 duration nodes near scion... which allows you to drop the increased duration gem in my opninon.

You get 6 % increased Damage and 2 % increased Cast speed for every aura you cast (blashpemy doesnt count) - so thats (Hatred, Clarity, Haste, Discipline) 24 % increased damage and 8 % cast speed

And you get 40 % increased damage you recently cosumed or destroyed a corpse and your Offering Skills effect you aswell.

I currently run a CWDT - Increased Duration - Desecrate - Bone Offering, which gives me 52 block and 29 spell block if i use my Rumis Flask i am at 75 block and 41 spell block.

I could also swap for Flesh Offering and for more movement speed and cast speed.

The only downside is that you need that 4 link CWDT setup to make use of the Offering Buffs, which means you have to drop either the CWDT immortal call setup or drop vaal auras.

Feedback appreciated :)

Last edited by greenxite on Mar 15, 2016, 4:17:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info