Buffer underflow

Hi,

Till yesterday everything was pretty nice. Since today I'm getting strange errors and crashes. Unfortunately they're pretty different. Sometimes crash is on entering portal, sometimes during mapping. Sometimes it is "buffer underflow" popup message and game just crashes. I checked via PackCheck - everything was correct. I reinstalled game - the same shit happened.

My configuration:

OS Windows 10 64bit Home edition
16GB Ram
SSD
NVidia Gforce 960 GTX
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Hiya, I'm sorry to hear this is happening! Would it be possible to take a screenshot of the error?

Secondly, please provide a DxDiag so we can learn a little more about your computer. You can do this by opening the start menu, searching for "dxdiag" and running "dxdiag.exe". Then click "Save all Information" and then paste the text in a spoiler tag here.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. So, today first of all I have executed 3dMark to check my hardware. Everything was fine. I also executed DxDiag. I'm not able to put the output in the spoiler tag because the end result of the post is somehow corrupted so I've published it on my github account. Here is a public URL to the gist:

https://gist.github.com/phlawski/c2a284afa3f6a0b2f5ef

After that I tried to run the game. FYI: Networking mode was set to AUTO.
Game has crashed on Zana daily, with info that "This program has performed illegal operation", or something similar. Unfortunately my OS was localized to Polish at that time, so I switched to English (US) and started play to catch the bug again and do the screenshot which would be useful for you guys. What I also did is that I forced Predictive Mode. After 10 or 15min of playing no crash so far. If it'll occur I'll update post with a screenshot. I hope that for now DxDiag report can tell you something.

Cheers
Last edited by _phlv_ on Feb 3, 2016, 3:06:21 PM
Hi,

Three days of playing without problems. Today problem came back. Here are two screenshots:

I have no idea what can be the problem :( Game is running with Predictive mode. I restarted my router. Nothing helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info