XCOM 2: WELCOME COMMANDERS!

DISCUSS.

I plan to grab them mods from DAY 1, and spank some alien ass with pimped out guns. WHO'S WITH ME?!
Unique Map Making~

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174961

I like music. Do you like music? Cause I sure as hell like a lot of random music.
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2016, 12:18:53 PM

but seriously looks like the last xcom but a much more evolved version.
Pre-loading now. I don't think I'll bother with mods, but I am going to be playing the hell out of it.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Pre-loading now. I don't think I'll bother with mods, but I am going to be playing the hell out of it.
Not even the mini-mods the Long War devs made?
Maybe. I haven't really looked at them.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
From what I've heard they're supposed to be a more-enemy-types one, a more-weapon-types one, and a leadership-perks extra tree on top of the normal class perks tree.
Last edited by Aklyon on Feb 3, 2016, 5:08:09 PM
The TotalBiscuit WTF is... looks good, but I don't think I'll be getting this one. I didn't finish the first, for some reason I couldn't quite get into it.

Slightly weird, since I played the shit out of the originals (sans Apocalypse).
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Turn-based strategy games are my favorite, so I know I'll be playing a lot of this in the coming weeks.
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
First one was very hard

T_T I'll be playing this
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Blowing up shit, carefully avoiding blowing up shit while collecting loot, torturing aliens into giving up their secret technology, telekinetic powers for some reason...

It's "Fuck Yeah Humanity v. Evil Aliens" strategy game at its finest. Enemy Unknown was an awesome upgrade from the original, so I hope they keep up the good work.

--

If you play this game without quoting one-liners constantly, you're doing it wrong.

I also highly recommend searching out a "Stars and Stripes" armor mod and making everyone wear Aviators. Of course, listen to this at the same time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info