Best 6th link for an Atziri Disfavour Axe?

I just 6 linked my Atziri disfavour axe, what 6th think would be best for a cyclone build. Conc effect, WED or bloodlust, faster attacks. Really not sure
Cyclone+Faster Attacks+Added Fire Damage+Melee Physical Damage+Increased AOE+ WED

conc effect probably gives more damage but imo it's not worth the reduction to aoe since any aoe is a huge QOL to cyclone. if you've got a 6l you shouldn't have much issue clearing anyway. for single targets instead of a gem swap i just pop vaal haste and it's fine.
Bloodlust isn't worthwhile unless you can reliable and remember to proc the bleed using a different skill like Leap Slam. But I overall wouldn't bother with that crap.

Other gems to consider if needed are Fortify and Blood Magic (if you cannot sustain).
If you are running arctic armour you can also use Hypothermia
IGN: JackDaniels
"
liamwpk wrote:
Bloodlust isn't worthwhile unless you can reliable and remember to proc the bleed using a different skill like Leap Slam. But I overall wouldn't bother with that crap.

Other gems to consider if needed are Fortify and Blood Magic (if you cannot sustain).

yeah i dont think bloodlust is worth it. fortify can be linked to leap slam to give you a much more impactful link such as wed, faster, inc aoe, things that make a much bigger difference. i dont need fortify against mobs, i just pop leap slam to gap close on bosses to trigger fortify and immediately start spinning so i can leech and avoid stuns.

i dont think bloodmagic is a good gem, as the only good choice for a third aura is arctic armor which gives no reduction while moving. the chill is not worth it imo. getting a bit of mana leech will sustain cyclone easily (it's got a fixed cost now) and will give you a ton of damage from the dps link you get to add.

the only thing i would consider running bm gem for, would be if you run enlighten/hatred/blasphemy/enfeeble or something but even then, id rather just link my curse to lv1 cwdt. tankiness is high enough to not get one shot by scary things, so the cwdt can go off, and not-scary things don't need to be cursed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info