Ziraren's death II: Volatile + typing

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 30, 2016, 6:17:51 PM
That was fun. Love to see their faces when shit happens.
How was typing part of that at all? He acknowledged the rare coming towards him and shot it. Not like it just wandered / rolled to him and then exploded :/
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
random dude: "is it my fault?"
ziz: "kinda"

k

"
HoockBr wrote:
That was fun. Love to see their faces when shit happens.

Me too man. PoE deaths compilation vids are great.
Last edited by Jaille on Jan 30, 2016, 10:59:14 PM
imo volatile blood is utterly bullshit and we should campaign to have it changed or removed.
not as bad as stygian dolls
Obviously his fault.
That's the same look I sometimes have.. on softcore at lvl 93+ lmao. Fucking voltatile blood.
You cant even stage that shit WTF lol. Had he moved 10 units further or shot a little faster he would of lived.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"

Welcome to path of don't be melee.

Yeah yeah, a ranger ripped to it, but the mechanic itself is heavily anti melee. (and griefable, via vaal lightning warping volatile blood monsters on top of coop players and killing them).

GGG should add a volatile blood equivalent that 1 shots ranged. Maybe then there will be enough complaints that the mechanic will get changed. Really it should be like a flame/ice bearer effect where an icon appears below anyone who damaged the monster before it died with a timer, so it's not specifically biased against melee and you have time to move.

GGG might also want to address the extreme variance of the damage, since I'm pretty sure it's based off maximum enemy health. Since enemy health values can be massively different from one another (base monster type, map mods, map level, monster affixes), the inconsistency/unpredictability of volatile blood damage makes for unsatisfying gameplay.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Jan 31, 2016, 12:36:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info