Wherever i go, death follows

Greetings exiles! i'm in here with a new build for scions. chaos dmg & sustain are the keywords here.
so i was focusing on getting armour, since i've never tried 2 build around it. but u know what? it's super effective! am lvl 90 atm and got 20k armour w/o any buffs/auras. my hp sucks due to 2 x ming's Heart, but i'm working on it.

1st of: Chaos Runner i don't know what i'm gonna spend my last points on, could be fatal toxins, could be some more hp, for sustain, could be more allocated jewels or block. This is open for alot of possibilities.
It is advised that items with high int. is a bit recommended, which is why i roll with a

Funny Combo i have running along: Chaos Golem + Void Manipulation :D

One of the best parts about this build is that, you can build it (almost) free, if you're a newcomer to the game or just needs a strong build, that let's you survive. (i'm self funding).
Tho Talisman league is quite wealthy, imma say this build can be made for free, further items i've bought for this build, can be found at an nice price or maybe i just got lucky lol.
One of the focus points is on armour, so high armour rated items will come in handy.
The lack of defenses will be compensated as this is a VS Build w/ Dot increase, which really helps when you're vs any bosses, since the buff of it, it has really gone powerful imo, with some phys converted + chaos dmg + longer duration on poison effect + can stack, so attack speed is a factor aswell hehe

stay strong fellow exiles! more will come!
Last edited by FatalKidneyShot on Feb 15, 2016, 7:51:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info