Worst Game EVER to be Installed

Be warned about the quality and thoughts that weren't given to this game initial installation. It is IMPOSSIBLE to leave the "Checking Resources" warning and nothing on earth can solve it. How come the owners of this game don't take responsability for what is happening ? This problem remotes to 2013 and we are in 2016 still living with it, oh my god.

Fix this god damn problem couse I bet it's the reason your player database doesn't grow any further. It's ridicolous and frustating.

Good night.
that hate is on nerd level
Corleone94, just wait till it finished checking.
Spoiler
and then you'll have to wait even longer while it "allocates space" xDDD
Spoiler
now seriously - try to run installer as administrator, it helped some people

And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Corleone94 wrote:
2013 and we are in 2016 still living with it

Let me get this straight, you've been stuck on "Checking Resources" for 3 years? That has got to be a record.
lol it's not on nerd level, the thing is NOANE complains and the shit goes on since 2013 i'm like wtf !? You are the type of people that sees everyone taking a stick up the ass and complains about it to his friends but never does nothing to change it until the stick goes for you.

And no the problem remotes to 2013 and we are in 2016, I see ur interpretation level is on a 6 year old level but np.

Thanks Silumit ! I will try that !!
The "problem" exists since 2013 because that's when the game was released?

It's only a "problem" for some people, and usually is something on their local PC causing the issue.

How exactly do you want them to "fix" the "problem"? Change the wording in the patcher? Change the patcher completely so it says something else (but does the same thing)? Make a new patcher that patches the game in a completely different and much worse and wasteful way?

I'm confused exactly on what it is you expect.
Problem is on your side and i would 99% assume related to your hard drive.

I had 3 different setups:
regular hdd -> ok speed for checking and allocating but bad in game
usb pendrive-> long checking and allocating but fast in game
sdd -> good for both
Last edited by boesersven on Jan 29, 2016, 9:14:04 PM
"
Corleone94 wrote:
Be warned about the quality and thoughts that weren't given to this game initial installation. It is IMPOSSIBLE to leave the "Checking Resources" warning and nothing on earth can solve it. How come the owners of this game don't take responsability for what is happening ? This problem remotes to 2013 and we are in 2016 still living with it, oh my god.

Fix this god damn problem couse I bet it's the reason your player database doesn't grow any further. It's ridicolous and frustating.

Good night.

We're living in 2016 and some people still don't have SSDs for their games...
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
Last edited by keyarchan on Jan 29, 2016, 10:40:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info