[28] Geofri's Baptism: Increase req lvl by 2

Hey everyone,

So i put together an insane build today (which i will reveal in a utube vid soon).

I won't go into the details but basicly nothing could kill me; until i met flicker geoffri.

I've played vs flicker strike geo's in closed beta and it ruined pvp, now its back in OB and its still op. even after i made the craziest build possible, it still does not beat a mara with that combo.

If geo's had a lvl req of 29 instead of 27, you would solve one of the biggest balance issues in poe's pvp history.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this suggestion.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Feb 17, 2013, 3:58:50 AM
"
GreenDude120 wrote:
Hey everyone,
basicly nothing could kill me; until i met flicker geoffri.

sounds interesting
Last edited by kiersz on Feb 17, 2013, 2:51:50 AM
"
kiersz wrote:
"
GreenDude120 wrote:
Hey everyone,
basicly nothing could kill me; until i met flicker geoffri.

sounds interesting

Tales of Flicker Geoffri.

ebook coming soon on amazon
Baptism is not to hard to go up against I use that lvl 20 unique dagger and I'am like 120 wins zero losses atm but I do have to admit it's challenging to go up against sometimes
Have you beat me or Hexaste already with your insane build? Both, me and Hex aren't using Geofri's Baptism and I doubt, that you can beat either of us in 1v1. ;)

Just whisper me (ign: CounterLogic) or Hexaste ingame, I'd like to see that build and I'm pretty sure, that Hexaste would enjoy having a little more challenging 1v1.
Last edited by Apokalyxio on Feb 17, 2013, 5:41:48 PM
It seems you play default, is that right ? :<
Well I see no reason to play low lvl pvp in hc to be honest... =/

There are just less people playing pvp in hc, and the pvp is not any better. :S
"
lionkong wrote:
Baptism is not to hard to go up against I use that lvl 20 unique dagger and I'am like 120 wins zero losses atm but I do have to admit it's challenging to go up against sometimes

I think i fought you man. are u the _kyle_ guy? (i have the footage of our fight in my utube vid about my build)

"
Apokalyxio wrote:
Have you beat me or Hexaste already with your insane build? Both, me and Hex aren't using Geofri's Baptism and I doubt, that you can beat either of us in 1v1. ;)

Just whisper me (ign: CounterLogic) or Hexaste ingame, I'd like to see that build and I'm pretty sure, that Hexaste would enjoy having a little more challenging 1v1.

Sorry. HC only.

"
dzordzo wrote:
It seems you play default, is that right ? :<

If thats a question: no, i play HC. If that was a statement, what is it based on lol?

"
Apokalyxio wrote:
Well I see no reason to play low lvl pvp in hc to be honest... =/

There are just less people playing pvp in hc, and the pvp is not any better. :S

But gear and wealth is harder in HC. So im more proud of my chars in HC. also im hoping they will add a perma-death option and i want to be in it ;)
That was directed at Apokalyxio :) Glad to have 1 more serious opponent in HC, see you around
Yeah volls or geofri's is the reason why i gave up on lvl 28 pvp even with ungils u cant beat it. Btw i would love to challange some of u guys at open world pvp so far GodofPvp arc trapper(leads 4-2 or something) is the only one who managed to kill my lvl 78 mara Ckan at eu softcore. I believe i pvped 50 or more different ppl so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info