Today I will be trying V with Vodka...

Sixty freaking dollars to order from NewZealand for a pack of 6... However this is my second time ordering ^.^ Anyone like to join me I head to the bars in approx 2 hrs.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
If you're ordering, why do you need to go out to a bar to drink it?

I pre party before we leave ^.^

Just incase people don't drink and drive we have a designated driver, called Uber lol

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jan 27, 2016, 7:56:25 PM
Did you get green V or blue V? I think the green one would work better with vodka, but the blue V is the best tasting IMO. Have a good time :D
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Did you get green V or blue V? I think the green one would work better with vodka, but the blue V is the best tasting IMO. Have a good time :D

I got the blue!!! Thanks!!! I'll have one on your behalf!!! Cheers!!!

Hey guys im like, totally wasted!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last time: Instagram guyarmani whether you're at work, home... Have a drink!!! I promise I'll take pictures from Miami!!!

Edit: On my Insta ^.^

Last edited by solwitch on Jan 28, 2016, 1:45:44 PM
That was fun... Dreading the hangover at 10:am. o.O

"
TheWretch wrote:
Hey guys im like, totally wasted!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rofled.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info