Advice needed for Harbinger Crafting

Hello there,

I needed some advice on the next stages of crafting.
So far I am at this stage.

I am planning on either one of the following (first removing the current flat phys):
1) multimod, crit chance, then exalt, then flat phys if that doesn't come on the exalt.
1.1) if good flat phys comes on exalt, exalt again (if only average flat phys, maybe not worth another ex?)
2) multimod, crit chance, flat phys, then exalt

Also, I needed confirmation that Crit chance >>> crit multi.

I am thinking 1) and 1.1) is the best choice.
Could anyone confirm for me please?

Thanks in advanced!
i would always pick crit chance, without a moments hesitation.

exalting runs the risk of hitting low flat phys, but im sure u know that already. The options you list are all fine, theyre the sensible ways forward its just down to you how willing you are to take the risk.

the chance of rolling low flat phys is pretty small. But its worth thinking about, what do we actually mean by low? Less than bench obviously. Bench is getting towards 50% of the possible flat phys. We have to presume the higher tiers of flat physical are significantly rarer than the lower. So yes, pretty low chance of hitting low flat phys, even less chance of hitting high flat phys, so ur a little more likely to end up worse off than hit the jackpot possibly? I mean its total guesswork here with regards to what ur odds really are. But its unlikely either of those things will happen, we can be sure of that, theres flat ele, wed, leeches, hybrid phys, + gems, all manner of things in the pool.

Its ur call, I dont think anyone has enough real information on the exact mod weightings to give you a definitive mathematical answer to adding the flat phys before or after the yolo exalting. Its firmly down to how much of a gambler are you? Can you accept it going wrong if thats what happens?
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
i would always pick crit chance, without a moments hesitation.

exalting runs the risk of hitting low flat phys, but im sure u know that already. The options you list are all fine, theyre the sensible ways forward its just down to you how willing you are to take the risk.

the chance of rolling low flat phys is pretty small. But its worth thinking about, what do we actually mean by low? Less than bench obviously. Bench is getting towards 50% of the possible flat phys. We have to presume the higher tiers of flat physical are significantly rarer than the lower. So yes, pretty low chance of hitting low flat phys, even less chance of hitting high flat phys, so ur a little more likely to end up worse off than hit the jackpot possibly? I mean its total guesswork here with regards to what ur odds really are. But its unlikely either of those things will happen, we can be sure of that, theres flat ele, wed, leeches, hybrid phys, + gems, all manner of things in the pool.

Its ur call, I dont think anyone has enough real information on the exact mod weightings to give you a definitive mathematical answer to adding the flat phys before or after the yolo exalting. Its firmly down to how much of a gambler are you? Can you accept it going wrong if thats what happens?

so I decided to go for 1) hoping for 1.1) lol
I think the chance of a fail fail (lower than master flat phys was pretty small) so I just went with it :P
The exalt gave a small WEP but at least it wasn't a fail fail.
I am still pretty happy with it :)

Thanks for the advice! ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info