Goddess Scorned COC works with Discharge?

So I decided to build a COC cyclone discharger based on the goddess scorned sword, mainly due to the crit chance on the sword.

I know. going dagger would have been easier, but whats the fun in that?

Anyhow, I have blade vortex and discharge linked to COC.

Blade vortex does ZERO damage with goddess scorned, mainly due to the "can only deal damage with this weapon" on the sword. tooltip reads zero damage for vortex, and I guess that makes sense.

The odd thing is, when discharge detonates, it still does damage. it seems weaker than if i do damage with other swords, but it still clears mobs. I do not have the ability to leech life from the damage, so i wonder if this is possibly a gameplay bug?
Right, it might be some kind of a bug, you shouldn't be able to deal damage with Discharge either. Hmm, are you taking any damage from ele reflect? That would indicate the damage is being redirected for some reason which would result in leech and reflect not applying to you and being able to deal damage with GS equipped.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
It could be that Discharge isn't dealing hit damage but is igniting monsters anyway.

Which would actually be really cool.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
i guess youre right. let me slap on an emberwake and find out. only problem is i dont see any of the monsters igniting.
hmm... you were right. its ignite/fire damage with the discharge. emberwake seems to work really really interestingly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info