New Skill Effect Microtransactions!

I like the arcane effects, but the essence drain hit effect needs to blue too. I do completely favor the purple color theme of the chaos skills, so not sure if I will get them, maybe a purple flying skull? I kind of expected red/ purple or green/ purple for the effect inline with corruption or older chaos skills (that said I guess the ghostflame and new phys skills are already heavy on the green color). Fix the hit effect that still looks purple and I will consider the color change.
No love for Freezing Pulse. I am so sad. PLS.
IGN: shameindemgg (HCTALISMAN)
How about a whirling blades one? where you dissappear and appear like a ninja?
"
Hogaric wrote:
help us find unleashed recipe

How bout this?? i think i am the closet so far!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmePLg3hdCw
"
Shimawa wrote:
Blade Vortex MTX, skulls insted of blades flying around you would be awesome.

I actually gave that a shot. It was the first thing I tried :P It looked quite silly because the skulls spin so fast. You couldn't even tell they were skulls. Just looked like weird spinning stones. Wish I kept a gif or something.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
"
Shimawa wrote:
Blade Vortex MTX, skulls insted of blades flying around you would be awesome.

I actually gave that a shot. It was the first thing I tried :P It looked quite silly because the skulls spin so fast. You couldn't even tell they were skulls. Just looked like weird spinning stones. Wish I kept a gif or something.

Check out the branch of code where you tried that and let it build over lunch/overnight?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
KappaSchiv wrote:
These look pretty good. Very tempting if I played these skills.

People have the strangest requests for skill mtx. Like, what would they do for arc or tornado shot, just change the color? Why would they make a red freezing pulse, just cuz? Is there a premise for this? That said, I think a ghostflame incinerate is overdue. "Divine" Molten Strike also overdue. Maybe skins for totems other than "Spell Totem". At least there's a precedent for those.

You're saying that changing the color of arc or FP is stupid, and then you suggest just adding ghostflame incinerate? Isn't that exactly the same thing...?
So those are the skills soon to be nerfed 100% sure now x)
Last edited by Isdp on Jan 20, 2016, 10:08:35 AM
HYPE
If I purchase the Golden Bladefall effect and use Bladefall on a totem, will my totems be golden colored or still green?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info