Heya Boem.

I have arrived on my Chariot of Win!

Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
yES.

pEACE,

-WrETCHY-
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Riding goats.

That just won't fly in OT sorry.
Spoiler
we tried it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Riding goats.

That just won't fly in OT sorry.
Spoiler
we tried it.

Peace,

-Boem-

But you can cook and eat these goats and they just regenerate overnight. You'll never go hungry!
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
That hit home pretty hard :(
"
That hit home pretty hard :(

Tell me a story, I'm willing to listen dude. :-D

Says it all.
Sorry! My Chariot is Broken now, won't be fixed for a while. Here's my new ride (my dad dropped me off) it's a totally pimped out steed!

You dig it bros?
Santa?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
Santa?

Couldn't be more accurate. Santa is actually a modern adaptation for Odin. His 8 legged steed Sleipnir which can cross through 8 dimensions is now the 8 reindeer whereas Rudolf's red nose derives from Sleipnir who would devour the innards of Odin's slain enemies. :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info