[2.1]MoM EB Arctic armour Summoner! HC viable!(Really good clear speed)

This was my first time to give summoner a try in Hardcore and damn how i should have tried summoner a long time ago!

So i was checking summoner builds just before i started making this one, but most of them seemed to lack some sort of mitigation, besides ur meat walls(Zombies) and Hp/ES , i wanted some sort of mitigation and i got annoyed by how many times i had to wait because my friend who was playing a summoner had to stop and remove his auras in order to summon a zombie, So EB really fixed that for me, so without further do:

Pros and Cons
Spoiler

Pros:
Spoiler
-high survivability.
-Mitigation through MoM.
-If your zombies die you don't have to remove auras in order to summon them again.
-Really good clear speed!
-Great Boss killer
-Can do any map mod!
-At lvl75 can do up to tier 7 without problems and really fast with just a 4link

Cons:
Spoiler
-Even though u run arctic armour,have MoM and have tons of hp doesnt mean ur a tank stay behind ur summons everytime you can!
-You can't use more than 1 damage aura because you must run discipline and arctic armour.
-If you don't have 5link femurs you can't really use the best way to reach maximum dps in ur zombies!

Links:
Spoiler
There are 2 ways you could link ur zombies and spectres:
Spoiler
ViperBlackSkull's way (props to this user, i tried this on standard and its really strong!)
- Zombies -

Raise Zombie - Minion Damage - Poison - MultiStrike - Bloodlust - (Empower or Rapid Decay)

- Spectres -
The Spectres we will use are Knitted Horrors, They are REALLY tanky, have a 100% pierce bleed so we can use the Bloodlust support gems on your Zombie.

Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Poison - Slower Projectiles

In case you don't like the poison type of summoner you can use the usual links But i think Poison minions are much better overall:
Spoiler

- Zombies -

Raise Zombie - Minion Damage - MultiStrike - Fortify - Empower - (Anything from FA to Blind)

- Spectres -

Depends on your spectres since your not using the poison summoner Knitted Horrors, you should just use the preferable links for ur favorite spectres!

For curses:
Ball Lightning - curse on hit - Temporal chains - Enfeeble

Auras:
Discipline
Arctic armour
Hatred/Haste - Generosity (Using haste right now, might change to hatred in case i get my minion gems with quality!)

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA2E2UoNpiaHQYVvnogsdBhyj60_u3PriTqH2DzP4KHNxakTwt8kXYvevujxpqrINfOuE1kjLRhTKnCKZX_o9FR49GTeOIQMBmHRSboaasBLP60vfXGGqQM6IAZp4XLxZvrJjMvHgv8B9yD2TnJKrjajpYqsR85WjylG9Z81XWNulVxoVgWAdmVBo4gKSD2025kFUEBycvTLNr29AffRjsiu_rbRkI9CL0wFRsC2pDkye-in_G74ihL8HF-TfsGIhC18-P-nC7gh5JsfDV2RPbC0lRlS4vbwcevOo=

Gear:
Spoiler

Flask:
Spoiler

You can remove most of the dex nodes by getting dexterity in your rings! In case you can't get dex don't be afraid to put points into the big clusters of dex!

Lvling:
Spoiler
You can use the meta way with flame totem or trap firestorm until you can use
after that i changed for zombie summoner and it worked pretty well,After that just watch everything in ur way melt, cuz lvling a summoner is so easy and fast and it is really satisfying to kill act bosses in less than 3 seconds!

Defensive Stats:
Spoiler

Well This was my first build i ever posted in the forums, Thanks a lot for reading!
If you find anything wrong with my build or a way to upgrade it don't think twice and please post it!
Im open to suggestions!
Last edited by darkpsp on Jan 17, 2016, 6:16:04 PM
Bump, Upgraded staff to 5L The damage increased dramatically!
it means that if my sceptre die i need to go to the map where they appear and summon it again?
"
dejs96 wrote:
it means that if my sceptre die i need to go to the map where they appear and summon it again?

yes like any other spectre, but in this case you need to kill them because knitted horrors cant be desecrated, but believe me , knitted horrors are tanky they rarely die, for me they tend to survive a whole gaming session
hi, is it just me or is it hard to summon those knitted horrors, can click on them
"
Tunechis wrote:
hi, is it just me or is it hard to summon those knitted horrors, can click on them

Hold A and you can see which corpse you will summon. Makes it much easier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info