[2.2] Ele Spectral Throw (Crit Sword), Videos up, 100k+ AoE, 160k+ Single Target

"
jackkbro wrote:
I swapped to facebreakers and brinerot whalers and also got a weapon with a bit lower dps but much higher base crit(61.16% without power charges).

I also swapped added cold for added lightning damage, and I already had duelist mana leech nodes although that wouldn't effect my tooltip number.

Now can I get up to 56k dps with vaal haste + full charges + flasks.

I only have 18.2k dps with just my auras up. Is this normal and is there anything else I should change?

Thanks!

U can get another 15 LvL's on Your Wrath and then u have the 70k+ dps easy going :P
Hey so i just started the build and enjoying it a lot at the moment, i've got one question. Is it better to dual wield or a sword and a buckler? for early game and late game
"
ChildPredator wrote:
Hey so i just started the build and enjoying it a lot at the moment, i've got one question. Is it better to dual wield or a sword and a buckler? for early game and late game

While LvLing i went with dual wield .. untill i could equip a shield

Personally i prefer a shield: Gives Defense (Evasion), HP, And Resits to wear uniques and get cheaper dmg gear
is 1.5k hp fine at lvl 49?
Last edited by UnluckyGoose on Apr 20, 2016, 4:59:21 AM
"
ChildPredator wrote:
is 1.5k hp fine at lvl 49?

If u can surivive with that hp, its okay :)
Hey man sorry for being a pain in the ass but what type of boots should i be looking for? cause i'm still using the wake of destruction boots at lvl 60
"
ChildPredator wrote:
Hey man sorry for being a pain in the ass but what type of boots should i be looking for? cause i'm still using the wake of destruction boots at lvl 60

Int, Resists, Maximum Life

Move speed not needed cause of whirling blades :)

Hey man,

I'm having some real mana issues with this build.

How do you sustain mana?

Additionally why do you use pierce? I thought it didn't affect spec throw?
Last edited by averagejames2000 on May 4, 2016, 3:12:57 PM
"
Hey man,

I'm having some real mana issues with this build.

How do you sustain mana?

Additionally why do you use pierce? I thought it didn't affect spec throw?

Mana is sustained threw Mana Leech on duelist and Vinktar

Pierce is only for single target since its a % more multiplier
So it's actually better a maligaro's virtuosity or a shadows and dust for gloves ? do not what to prefer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info