0.9.5c-e Bow Ranger Build Enabler (Not a Build)

"
darkm0d wrote:
"
deriath wrote:
Why 3 points for 9% ias on the left bottom corner instead of 11% ias next to the movement speed in the middle left part of the map?

252% accuracy seems a bit overkill too and I personally wouldn't take iron reflexes.

But besides those this is pretty similiar to what I am aiming for.

Wouldn't get Iron Reflexes and you seem to play HC?

Lols.

Your skills of observation are astonishing.

I've found a mix of damage reduction and evasion work with my playstyle the best. Instead of going pure armor/evasion. I've yet to die a single time playing the game.

Instead of being a condescending jackass you could explain to me why my choice is worse than going iron reflexes. If you make a good point I might reconsider my side. It's not like I have played the game for a really long time and know everything about it. Unlike you apparently.

Last edited by deriath on Dec 28, 2011, 4:11:10 PM
Wuh bout conduit so you can spread out frenzy charges while you spam yo skills?
"
FaceLicker wrote:
I play hc too. Evasion works great and I wouldn't waste my points going for iron reflexes either, not on a bow ranger. I wish acrobatics was a bit closer because I'd rather have that.

I built my ranger with most of the passives you have except i favor attack speed/evasion/life over accuracy.

Something else i thought of, i'd rather take Iron Reflexes and not need to take as many evasion and life passives. So it's not really wasted points, Iron Reflexes probably saves you points.

"
Riney wrote:
Wuh bout conduit so you can spread out frenzy charges while you spam yo skills?

Yeah i'm sure there's lots of viable stuff. In fact one thing that bothered me a bit was not highlighting all the neat nearby Frenzy Charge mini-clusters along the way.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
You could highlight all the nearby frenzy clusters in another color to point them out?
can i ask u as well, to highlight all those positions, where we can find +1 frenzy charge skills

all the time i hear the people say, that there are 8x +1 frenzy charge skills in the tree ... but i can only find 6x +1 frenzy charge

i realy would like to know, where those should be ?

or is it +6 frenzy charge out of the skill tree + the 2 default frenzy charges from the beginning, that would make sense after all, that would make +8 frenzy charge OVERALL, but ONLY +6 in the tree
Last edited by chrizs on Dec 29, 2011, 12:04:39 AM
"
unsane wrote:

Yeah it's not a build, just highlighting offensive bowazon clusters.
Heh, my bad :p
"
chrizs wrote:
can i ask u as well, to highlight all those positions, where we can find +1 frenzy charge skills

all the time i hear the people say, that there are 8x +1 frenzy charge skills in the tree ... but i can only find 6x +1 frenzy charge

i realy would like to know, where those should be ?

or is it +6 frenzy charge out of the skill tree + the 2 default frenzy charges from the beginning, that would make sense after all, that would make +8 frenzy charge OVERALL, but ONLY +6 in the tree

6 on the tree 8 overall.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.
Aw man I finished doing the math craft to level 60 a few days ago and hit 44 too... gotta compare maps and hope mine's still semi-accurate, it's just purely DPS based around Frenzy Charges.

my calculations with various builds, last one was the map above

after re-looking at that map I probably could have modified it slight more but I was probably too tired to notice

that attribute highway in the OP.. I'd rather hit that Faster Run w/ Charges(24%) with one point than the 14 points north of int and east of Str nodes

So far with my Iron Reflexes, 61% damage reduction and I see no reason to get +% evasion passives really... I'm very happy with it.

UPDATE2
Revamped my build for 0.9.5d (level 60, quest rewards not accounted for) mathcraft behind it apparently those 2%'s per charge are not additive, I'm only getting 9% increased speed per frenzy charge vs 12%.. I've already spent my points and am rather tired, I'll look more into this later

UPDATE
here's an updated map(~2800px, 8MB PNG) I believe to be accurate, edit to your hearts content
this is it's preview
Last edited by flashpoint on Dec 29, 2011, 6:28:04 AM
hello flash point i noticed in your 2nd updated picture you did highlight some nodes but didn't draw lines to them does this mean you are not including them or what? I am tryin to copy exactly as your line layouts but im confused on this part thankyou much appreciated.
"
Delsus wrote:
hello flash point i noticed in your 2nd updated picture you did highlight some nodes but didn't draw lines to them does this mean you are not including them or what? I am tryin to copy exactly as your line layouts but im confused on this part thankyou much appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/9BMKM.jpg
(I use Iron Reflexes as well)

In this I use the orange lines to get around, I colored and wrote the %'s around the node clusters to point out how much each was worth(Personally I weigh ED as a top priority then speed then whatever), there is an optional node which is the brown run speed one, I like it and use it but I had planned on level 60 without quest bonus passive points and it looks like I'll be done even quicker with them than I expected.

I didn't grab the 32%/4% because it takes 3 to get there and 7 to fill it out, other nodes could be worth more for less, another example is why did I choose 26%/2% over 26%/6%, 26%/2% has Arrow Piercing while 26%/6% had knockback.

I'm level 49 now and hit merciless, it's been a pleasant run so far, I use Frenzy/Split Arrow, Single/AoE, linked with a Mana Leech support and I can spam for awhile. Blood Rage/Projectile Weakness comes into play when I'm going to be up close and personal with large groups of Champions and Elites. Sometimes I use Poison Arrow, it's kind of on Par with Frenzy if you're using an AoE affect or the target is Phys Resistant/Phys Reflect/Energy Shield.

this is with 6 charges for an accurate comparison
http://i.imgur.com/wnLe7.png

I may swap out Projectile Weakness for Enfeeble or Temporal Chains if Merciless things hit me too hard (like champion archers, kiting bosses aren't a problem with the 4% per charge passive)
Last edited by flashpoint on Dec 30, 2011, 5:06:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info