Physical: Groundslam Builds What Happend?

I'm making this thread to inquire if anybody here is currently running ground slam this league. 1h or 2h, doesn't matter and their experiences with it? I feel with the introduction of the new skill gems most physical builds have since been rendered obsolete :(.
"
cKranez wrote:
I'm making this thread to inquire if anybody here is currently running ground slam this league. 1h or 2h, doesn't matter and their experiences with it? I feel with the introduction of the new skill gems most physical builds have since been rendered obsolete :(.

Physical builds are still popular, however Ground Slam is obsolete in comparison to Ice Crash, Static Strike & Cyclone. Ground Slam is fine for leveling up to 28, but as soon as Cyclone and Ice Crash become available there is no point in continuing to use Ground Slam unless you really like the skill, but in terms of damage and utility it's trash in comparison, unfortunately.
Lol no im currently not playing GS but GS is one of the most safest skills and I still love it better than static strike. It has nice stun chance and a range and hence is safe and fun as well :)
Im running a Perma stun build, 146% reduced enemy stun threshold atm. I use ground slam because of my increased aoe nodes for clearing and bosses with lots of adds, though I use heavy strike for solo bosses.

Edit: Yes I can stun all bosses in maps I run. Makes them pretty trivial tbhD
Last edited by ProfessorCookie on Jan 13, 2016, 9:31:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info