[2.2.x] The rotten pizza build (chaos flameblast) Tons of damage, hc, lvl 100 - xD rip

@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Feb 14, 2016, 9:50:17 PM
Yo man, i'm currently lvl 80 with 5k5hp but i feel So fucking squishy since the build has no defences except life and Acrobatics. It's normal ? :3
what side is better to go first? Marauder, Shadow or Templar?
pvp loooooooool
"
MaWeL83 wrote:
Yo man, i'm currently lvl 80 with 5k5hp but i feel So fucking squishy since the build has no defences except life and Acrobatics. It's normal ? :3

Idk, i didnt really feel squishy with binos regen and whirling blades to avoid most damage. Ofc it propably depends on your playstyle and what you are used to. Do you have a taste of hate and do you use all 3 elemental flasks ? They greatly boost your defence
pvp loooooooool
Mixed messages in the last two posts...

Im finding 6k life 600 es with acro+phase acro+steps and a decent eva chance (34%/60%) to be 'comfortable', esp with the extra (3sec) regen duration.

Id like more for sure but dont see this being possible as a shadow, at least not at the low 90's in lvl. I considered dropping phae acro as you did to pick up another 25% life but.. just doesnt seem worth it. Phase and steps are so powerful.

Scion def seems more optimal for this build with 2.1 tree, altho perhaps shadow's extra chaos dmg double dipping is slightly better offensively. OOTO scion more jewel slots provided incredible jewels probably best of all worlds.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Feb 21, 2016, 9:06:09 AM
I just wanted to also point out that this gem setup is extremely strong defensively, and makes plowing into packs completely safe.

@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
I just wanted to also point out that this gem setup is extremely strong defensively, and makes plowing into packs completely safe.

I preferred vaal grace, works vs ranged aswell. VMS definetly a viable option tho. Ill have to wait and see what scion acsendancy tree prings, but currently shadow also looks super strong
pvp loooooooool
Are no auras needed for this build?
Amazing build and gear, those videos are very impressing.

Could you share some tips for leveling up heading into this build in the new expansion?

I played burning flameblast up to level 96 when it was still viable few patches back. Good thing about that build was that you could basically just jump right into it. What would you suggest to play until one gathers enough currency to actually equip for your build?

Now that all the ascendancy classes are revealed, which one fits the build the most?

thanks for sharing and sorry for bad englando :P
Last edited by himbi on Feb 26, 2016, 2:55:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info