[2.2.x] The rotten pizza build (chaos flameblast) Tons of damage, hc, lvl 100 - xD rip

This build will be trashed in prophecy x ) jump on the elementalist bandawagonm since ggg doesnt really know how to balance their game so lets buff prolif radius

As of 24.10.15, i've reached lvl 100 in talisman hc, being the 25th character to reach lvl 100.

This build is the highest single target damage build i've ever played, while maintaining high aoe clearspeed. Killing bosses has never been easier on any other character i've played (Poison balanced)
heres an example of what the build did at around lvl 90, cant really recall wich level exactly, but rank ~1000 at that time.

Single target prolif

Prolif vs big packs of mobs

bandits: oak - alira - kraityn (alira if crit)

This build focuses on stacking multipliers over multipliers and abusing the nice mechanic called poison.

My preferred tree for acsendancy

My gear on lvl 100
With acsendancy you can drop blood dance boots if you take raider as scion.

My gear on my shadow crit variant that was way more yolo ( also tossed a scolds vms into it, didnt really like it that much to be honest)

Imo there are few possible options, pick one depending on your playstyle
1)scion berserker raider leech, frenzys, 10% more dmg, 2 extra passives, onslaught
2)marauder berserker 40%more damage
3)shadow assasin 95% crit vs full life monsters with little investment, 50%+ crit vs anything else
(wich occultist maybe)

with current skilltree damage is 18k (5frenzy+overloard up)
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on May 28, 2016, 11:43:56 AM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2017, 11:57:18 AM
cool ventor's
"
cool ventor's

Ty, using it to cap resist for ele weakness since it only took 2 divines lol
pvp loooooooool
Updated tree after minor changes
pvp loooooooool
sick build
can you link jewels also?
"
choobert wrote:
can you link jewels also?

done
pvp loooooooool
How do you oneshot that piesto, can u explain
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
"
How do you oneshot that piesto, can u explain

binos kitchen knife prolif
pvp loooooooool
Would 2 ex be enough to make the build functional at merc dried lake to farm remaining items or should I not bother

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info