Blessed orb

I have found a blessed orb and it says "right click on this item then left click on another item to reroll the value of its implicit mods"

did i understand that right that i can reroll the mods of my rare blade and they just get another value? because it doesn't work. not with my rare blade and also not with my boots. nothing happens...
It only rerolls the items built in mods, not the magic or rare added mods. For example, if you have a white necklace that gives 20%mf, you can use the orb on it to reroll that 20%mf. It will not reroll the added mods from being a magic or rare item. Basically its mostly useful for jewelry.
ah ok! thx a lot!
so its good to use on items that DONT have Max mods right
"
wasabisamurai wrote:
so its good to use on items that DONT have Max mods right

well of course, why would you reroll a max value?
S L O W E R
"
eXtended wrote:
I have found a blessed orb and it says "right click on this item then left click on another item to reroll the value of its implicit mods"

did i understand that right that i can reroll the mods of my rare blade and they just get another value? because it doesn't work. not with my rare blade and also not with my boots. nothing happens...

Just so yo are aware the Orb that does what you thought this one did is called a "Divine Orb" and it does just that: re-rolls the values on your current mods.
S L O W E R
So what about weapons? Daggers for example have crit chance as an implicit property, but I can't use Blessed Orbs for Daggers. I have seen Daggers with 40% and 80% crit chance and lower level Daggers have even lower level values.Why is it that I can't use Blessed Orbs for weapons? Are the mods on weapons different to those on jewelery?
"
Reizoko wrote:
So what about weapons? Daggers for example have crit chance as an implicit property, but I can't use Blessed Orbs for Daggers. I have seen Daggers with 40% and 80% crit chance and lower level Daggers have even lower level values.Why is it that I can't use Blessed Orbs for weapons? Are the mods on weapons different to those on jewelery?

I believe weapons like daggers have a inherent crit %, meaning it doesn't go higher or lower it just is and each type of dagger has it's own crit %.

As stated above, it works best with jewelry, especially magic find ones, but also decent if you get real nice mods on say a lower resists ring and you want to bring it up to snuff.
i believe they >devs< need to re-right the description of this item... it is vague at best
its definatly confusing.

like, it works on a badly rolled astral plate like if its got 8 all resist, and you want it to be 12, you can reroll that, but it cant be used on things like a taryns shiver if that rolls badly at say 40-40-15 and want to try for 50-50-20, but both are garaunteed rolls.

its honestly why they are considered worthless - cause they effect so little.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info