[2.2] Death From Above [Berserker/Inquisitor] Atziri Down CoC-LL-GR-EE-PA-Now with MORE LAG

Hello and welcome to my guide on getting yous FPS to drop tremendously! But seriously, this guide is for a build that is destructive, fun, and PC melting! Feel free to critique or constructively criticize what I have posted!

NOW WITH COLD SNAP

NOTE: THIS IS A WIP GUIDE AND UPDATING FOR 2.2 CONTENT

The build is based on using Cast on Critical Strike and also utilizes 4 support spells, Firestorm, Bladefall, Cold Snap, and Storm Call. Depending on the league this is created it can range from a minimum of a few Chaos orbs to a few Exalted to get the build to begin to dish out some fairly heavy FPS drops and damage in between.

TO DO
Spoiler

• Test Atziri---DONE!
  • Run and upload T13+-DONE
  • Test phys and ele reflect maps-DONE! Not happening.
  • Max out resistances (fire, cold)
  • Get to 8k ES--may take some time
  • Revamp some passive points-DONE. See below for details
  • Make Jewel section
  • Make budget/hybrid and/or life based version
  • Make chaos/bow version--In progress. Just need to farm chroms for socket colors

PROS
Spoiler

• TONS of DPS-have not calculated but watch the videos for reference
  • Cheap to start, can also begin CoC'ing early levels
  • Easy Mana management due to EB/jewels
  • Fun to join parties to melt other players PC's (I kid, I kid...but seriously)
  • Can easily swap out gems for other skills without changing socket colors
  • Room for some item rarity on gear

CONS
Spoiler

• Ele Reflect can be tricky if flask management is not on your to-do list
  • Can be hard to see ground effects from the amount of AoE you generate
  • Not a beginner build
  • The skill set up as described in this guide has a short delay before hits occur which can leave you vulnerable to hits or burst damage
  • Cannot play on wooden computer. Groups will hate you.
  • Can be very squishy until gear is optimized. But you still don't want to go face tanking bosses after the fact
  • PVP? Forget it
  • No Whirling Blades

As you can see from above, the gear equipped is NOWHERE near optimized however this can still deal well enough damage to start mapping into T3 and up. This gear was used during the creation of this guide and only costs a few chaos and some other orbs to get going.

CURRENT GEAR

*For the time being refer to the above gear for gem set up. This will be continually updated. I plan on adding Discharge to one of my CWDT/Leech for those 'Holy Shit Batman!' moments. And don't 'But bruh, you has mirrored gears and 6L and Skyforth OP cannot afford QQ' or something along those lines. This is for a more optimal set up, see the gear I was using in the beginning stages for reference.

HELMS
Spoiler
Rat's Nest is a viable for this build providing the attack speed and crit chance that we lack from dual wielding wands. Starkonja's Head is a good and cheaper alternative to Rat's Nest providing a decent amount of attack speed and maximum life. The boosted survivability stats on low life comes in handy at times so this item should not be underestimated.Ultimately you will want to invest in a rare helmet that grants as much Energy Shield and resistances as possible.

CHEST
Spoiler
Shavronne's Wrappings will be end game best in slot providing, well the obvious. Can use Tabula Rasa however you will end up losing quite a bit of survivability. If perferred, pip in a Power Charge on Crit gem in place of EK or Storm Call.

GLOVES
Spoiler
Maligaro's Virtuosity is best in slot. Look at the stats and you can see why.If you cannot afford a pair a rare pair of gloves can suffice however ensure ES and resistances are a priority with attack speed following right behind those. If you can manage to get Atziri gloves, these will do very well in place of Maligaro's-and can save you a few points on the tree as well. See Tree section for details.

BOOTS
Spoiler
Rare ES boots with resistances. If you are lucky enough to afford a pair of Skyforth, those will be a major boost to the build as it will free up a slot in your chest for an additional skill as well as allowing us to spec into Inquisitor as opposed to Assassin ascendancy.

JEWELLRY
Spoiler
Diamond rings because crit. Missing stats will be ES, both flat and %, resistances and more critical strike chance if it can be crafted. The amulet can be of your choosing however a nice spell damage and critical strike chance/multiplier adds that much more chaos to the mix. A rare belt will suffice following the same suit of missing stats and resistances. Doryani's provides a nice small boost to EK and Bladefall DPS as well as resistances. A Headhunter belt will be a nice addition as well but not required.

WEAPONS
Spoiler
Main hand wand should consist of spell damage, critical strike chance and attack speed. Dual wielding is a viable option and the weapons should be similar in stature however a shield is optimal for higher tier mapping.

SHIELD
Spoiler
Saffell's Frame will be ideal for Atziri fighs however a rare ES/Speel damage will ultimately be the best choice.

JEWELS
Spoiler

CURRENT DEFENSES
Spoiler
This is with no extra buffs. 'But Bruh your Res isn't maxed'--Aware and still working on gear for super otimization mode. However Legacy Flasks come in REALLY hand as well, this IS a Cast on CRIT build.

DPS
Spoiler
Current critical hit chance with Barrage. Cannot give specifics at this time however the estimated output with my current gear is anywhere from 200k-700k and upwards, and again just a rough estimate. Critical strike chance with Barrage without any buffs or boosts is 52% and climbs to around 74% and 5 Power Charges. WILL PROVIDE SCREENSHOT ASAP

Spoiler
T14 Corrupted
https://youtu.be/tdWL8sQ-DP8
T13 Courtyard semi-hard mods
https://youtu.be/VpG1czOleO8
First Atziri attempt with this build. One death was due to my Bladefall clipping the very edge of the reflect stage.
https://youtu.be/v_1S5436ZiM
T12 Arsenal simple mods
https://youtu.be/9yyLQLtvJ2Y
2.2 Fast T11 Shrine run, fairly simple mods.
https://youtu.be/yivvQduh53Q
Quick Voll run on Dried Lake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-400ceywqs
T4 Overgrown Shrine beyond (sorry for quality)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8v8WpjRjns&feature=youtu.be

Leveling with this character and be fairly easy. I recommend picking up a Firestorm gem with Flame Totem added in the mix until you hit level 28. At that point Bladefall is an wise choice and will also provide some levels until you can utilize a minimum of 2 support spells for critical casting. Since we immediately start picking up Dexterity nodes after the first few levels Bladefall will be necessary unless you get a good amount of intelligence on your gear. The build is fairly straightforward.

BANDITS
Spoiler

• Normal:Skill Point
  • Cruel:Kraiten or Skill Point
  • Merciless:Alira

ASCENDENCY
Spoiler
Berserker and Inquisitor. More damage, more leech. The additional damage taken is a very small penalty.

NOTE:
Pick up Assasin in place of Inquisitor if you do not have Skyforth boots.

MISC
Q:'Why not use Kinetic Blast to clear mobs or more deeps?'
A:Barrage combined with at least 1 Volley Fire jewel provides us with amazing single target and increased group clear speed. More optimal all around with this set up

Q:'Can I use other spells with this build?'
A:Yes and easily. As mentioned above multiple spells can be substitute in place of my main 4. Keep in mind that this build is AoE skills and area damage/crit. Since we do not have GMP or Deadeye you will notice a substantial drop in DPS.

Q:'Is this Atziri viable?'
A:Yes. Is a breeze up to Atziri fight. Her quad form is tricky due to the reflect version. So long as you position your Barrage to aim at the 2 non reflect you will be fine. I swap out Firestorm or Storm Call for Increased Critical Strikes

Stop by and see the build in action here:
twitch.tv/superdave972

Oh hi
Last edited by KurosMalkil on May 19, 2016, 10:43:49 PM
Last bumped on May 19, 2016, 10:43:51 PM
Edits:

5/15/16: Added Cold Snap to skill set up. Added Atziri gloves. Updated current Skill tree.
Oh hi
Last edited by KurosMalkil on May 15, 2016, 4:07:34 PM
Short dried lake video added
Oh hi
T12 and T11 videos added.
Oh hi
Streaming up.

Info at end of posting.
Oh hi
Atziri video added
Oh hi

Report Forum Post