Skill Reveal - Ice Trap and the Cluster Trap Support Gem

Ice trap Cold To Fire Avatar to Fire , full chaos conversion, the new poison meta.
IGN TylordRampage
This is 100% gonna be my Ascendancy as well as first ever trap build. Cluster trap it literally what multi trap should have been, Holy mother of hype.
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Looks good, but I'm afraid it might have the same problem as many other cold skills: really low base damage.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Looks great for me as a trappa...rulez!
It also seems that trap cooldowns have been heavily lowered. If that really is the case, good job on that, GGG, that was a necessary change :)
It's not mentioned in the description but I hope that Saboteur - Chain reaction will work with the Cluster Trap instead of using Sunblast.
Please make trappers viable. This looks wonderful, but if you scale it down to be useless like most other traps, it will be a shame.

Please don't scale trapping down because it's "easier".. It's alot of fun to the right people/
Ice Trap perfect
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Why the heck does every new skill have these incredibly over the top animations? Seriously, who the fuck wants to be partying up with an Ice Crasher? Your screen gets cluttered up so quickly you'll miss any kind of ground effect / beareres. Or sometimes even boss animations/windeups. It's a nightmare for HC players.
Goodbye multitrap ice nova
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info